Jeff Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Yep! Robbed the SS and now wanting to rob the money generated by an industry that a state has passed into law.

It's funny how most on here was screaming states rights when Texas wanted to ignore the same sex marriage thing, but now spout off about federal law against something they don't agree with. The hypocrisy is astounding.

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didnt read all of the posts.. I don't need too either.
      People can come up with various reasons of why it SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be legalized..
      I will say this. I'm against it only because the 2 people that I know who use everyday for "medical purposes" are worthless, lazy, and have more medical issues now than they did before that started staying stoned, day in, day out..
      These folks are now a liability instead of being contributing adults...
      They are both in their early 50's..
      I know that is a small snap shot but from what I hear from my friends in Colorado that is exactly how It has affected that states daily users too..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        People can come up with various reasons of why it SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be legalized..
        I will say this. I'm against it only because the 2 people that I know who use everyday for "medical purposes" are worthless, lazy, and have more medical issues now than they did before that started staying stoned, day in, day out..
        I know that is a small snap shot but from what I hear from my friends in Colorado that is exactly how It has affected that states daily users too..
        Get ready to get flamed.

This topic gets more feelings hurt than religion.

Comment

Some will want you to believe what they tell you rather than your lying eyes.

Comment

It's always funny seeing a bunch of "alcoholics" or "pill poppers" commenting about "pot heads". Its hypocrisy at its finest.

Comment

I was in Colorado this past weekend. They were ******! He just lost Trump supporters in Colorado... I partook in the legal activities and loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

Some will want you to believe what they tell you rather than your lying eyes.
                No worries. After 8 years of Barry and his crew I have my BS filter perfectly fine tuned..

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  It's always funny seeing a bunch of "alcoholics" or "pill poppers" commenting about "pot heads". Its hypocrisy at its finest.
                  Coming from an apparent judgmental pothead.

Unless you know more than I do. I don't think I pop pills or get drunk. At least throw in Bible thumpers or something.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    I was in Colorado this past weekend. They were ******! He just lost Trump supporters in Colorado... I partook in the legal activities and loved it!
                    And the ironic thing is all the smoking pot heads will now not vote for Trump. And they probably still don't realize what Sessions did was good (if not great) for marijuana. Sessions basically opened the door for the Feds to give the right to choose to each State.

But I don't plan to sit here all day trying to explain to a bunch of guys that probably can't read through the smoke. And if they could they wouldn't understand.

Comment

[QUOTE=RiverRat1;13083525]Coming from an apparent judgmental pothead.

One doesn't have to be a pothead to want others to have the liberty to relax in whatever responsible way they choose. Whether that be a nice glass of whiskey or other means. I think some of us care more about personal responsibility and government overreach.....than the actual "drug" of choice.

Prohibition has shown not to work too well. So I'm for trying something else.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Coming from an apparent judgmental pothead.

Unless you know more than I do. I don't think I pop pills or get drunk. At least throw in Bible thumpers or something.
                        You don't THINK? Only you know that. And a bible thumper you aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          Do dopers vote anyway?

Comment

I did!! Trump 2020!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's most likely because they one's you do know that are productive citizens have to hide the fact they use the substance in order to not be judged by the folks that lump the entire group of users into the "lazy" category.

So, are you also against firearm ownership for all people since a few crazies decided to go shoot up schools, churches, or concerts? Probably not if I had to guess.

This substance is just like any other substance. If the person is already lazy, they will continue to do so. If the person is productive and has will power, they will continue to prosper. With or without the substance.

At least be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                                That's most likely because they one's you do know that are productive citizens have to hide the fact they use the substance in order to not be judged by the folks that lump the entire group of users into the "lazy" category.

So, are you also against firearm ownership for all people since a few crazies decided to go shoot up schools, churches, or concerts? Probably not if I had to guess.

This substance is just like any other substance. If the person is already lazy, they will continue to do so. If the person is productive and has will power, they will continue to prosper. With or without the substance.

At least be consistent.
                                The firearm / substance abuse example is laughable!

After watch my step-dad die of Stage 4 lung cancer....I'm for medical mj.

I see folks today that I went to school with that we called stoners then, 30 years later......life hasn't worked out so well for them
                                I know this is a small segment of the populous.......just my small world view.

Some folks can't use it responsibly ....alcohol included. I don't see easier access as a good thing accept for the doctor writing the scripts

It's hard to take a stance on any of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X