Hogs lake lavon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexiMan View Post
    Can you hand spread corn at Lake Lavon??? Maybe someone can provide some insight..
    Originally posted by r00tk1ll View Post
    I asked them and they said no baiting, but if some dog food accidently fell out of your pocket...
    No. It's illegal. Even if it's just a little "dog food"

Comment

Anybody hunt ducks out there this year?

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
        Anybody hunt ducks out there this year?
        Lol go slay em, E!

Comment

Skunked twice. Saw two teal in about 9 hrs

Comment

Going squirrel huntin on 3 in the morning. Haven't seen any pig sign, but the squirrels are doing good.

Comment

Picked up my permit this am. Thinking about going this weekend. Any one else?

Comment

Units 2 & 3 are under water again. Drove by there yesterday.

Comment

My place backs up to unit 3, as of Friday we've got a poacher jumping the fence and throwing corn on our property. If anybody sees anything fishy please let Leroy know, he came out and spent over an hour with me looking around last week. Pretty sure the guy was out there Friday afternoon while I found the corn, didn't find where he was sitting until Saturday.

Comment

Copy that Ramball, I'm waiting for it to dry up a bit and I'll be back around 2 and 3

Comment

Hogs lake lavon

Originally posted by Ramball36 View Post
                      My place backs up to unit 3, as of Friday we've got a poacher jumping the fence and throwing corn on our property. If anybody sees anything fishy please let Leroy know, he came out and spent over an hour with me looking around last week. Pretty sure the guy was out there Friday afternoon while I found the corn, didn't find where he was sitting until Saturday.

Sorry mike, I thought you said I could come hunt....

But seriously, that sucks.

Comment

I don't think he will be back as we painted posts this weekend and posted signs where he was coming through. But, if he does I've got cameras on cameras on cameras back there to find him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramball36 View Post
                          I squirrel hunt a lot on 3. I'll keep a look out.

Comment

Always a mess of sign, never see or hear them. There is some super thick brush in there though.

Comment

I was up off 2756 about two weeks ago and found a few spots of "dropped" corn right at the entrance by the bridge and later stopped by a game warden. He didn't pay much attention to the dropped corn as there is not physical feeder.

Here is what I learned. Bow light is permitted, there is no curfew, They will tell you where they seen the pigs and as long as you are legal you are good to go. I called that same game warden out on another section (which he suggested) to pull me out as my pig of a 4x4 was stuck to the axles.

If anyone is interested in a hike through some thick brush, spot and stalk or even post up in a pop up blind. Let me know. I plan on spending some time out there this weekend past dark.

Comment

i was thinking about going out there sunday morning. I looked at Zone 5 a few weeks ago right off of 451, and there were quite a few pigs there just as i pulled up. This was around noon too.

Comment

Working...
                                X