X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Comment

Congrats

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Great deer... congratulations to your son!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to you and your son! I don't know of anybody that wouldn't LOVE to be able to classify a single day of hunting with 3 different shooter bucks in front of them as the "slowest I have ever witnessed on our ranch". Would love to see what an active day on your place is like. We are lucky to see 3 shooter bucks inside of 100 yards of our location during an entire season of hunting.

Comment

Congrats to your son on an awesome buck, I live just outside of Lampasas and can’t wait to buy a nice piece of hunting land around there in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats Mitch. Heck of a buck

Comment

Congrats to your Son on a nice buck and to you for taking him hunting!
                    Awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                      Congrats to you and your son! I don't know of anybody that wouldn't LOVE to be able to classify a single day of hunting with 3 different shooter bucks in front of them as the "slowest I have ever witnessed on our ranch". Would love to see what an active day on your place is like. We are lucky to see 3 shooter bucks inside of 100 yards of our location during an entire season of hunting.

Guess we have been blessed In the past where we see 10 bucks a set and usually a couple are shooters. We also let a ton of deer walk and let them get to 6-7+ years old. Key is no pressure. All our sets are easy in and easy out. That way they really dont know we are there.

Comment

Nice buck! Congrats to him!

Comment

nice buck your son killed, congrats to both of you, look forward to seeing more!

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite

Comment

Great buck Buddy!!!!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X