• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
      Outdoor expo is free. Banquet, dinner, auction and concert are $50 each

Soooooo, if a guy goes to the banquet, dinner, auction, and concert, it costs him $200???? You have to pay $50 to attend an auction for you to spend money???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You are paying for the dinner and concert. Just like the lsba banquet. Gotta pay to get in the door. It's $50 per person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Soooooo, if a guy goes to the banquet, dinner, auction, and concert, it costs him $200???? You have to pay $50 to attend an auction for you to spend money???

Bisch

No sir! You get banquet, dinner, auction and Mickey Gilley all for $50 per person!!! The all day EXPO is completely FREE! Lots of giveaways, LSBA kids shoot, I hear Shiner Bock will be there also as one of the sponsors! One heck of a deal. Our exhibitor count is over 90 so I reckon a ton of exhibitors don't want to fight downtown traffic and parking costs either.

Comment

I’m going to try to get the family out to take a look. 3 years old is probably a bit young for the kid shoot but gotta start em young!

Comment

Ok! Thanks, I was a bit confused by skeeters post that said $50 each.

Bisch

Comment

Is this the same show as they used to have in the Woodlands, or something different

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                  Is this the same show as they used to have in the Woodlands, or something different
                  No sir. Woodlands show was not SCI! That was Houston Safari Club......like Dallas Safari Club.
                  This is the Houston Chapter of SCI (Safari Club International) which was held at the Redneck Country Club. Out grew that venue quickly and now moving to the Humble Civic Center.

Comment

Up

Comment

Does anyone know if the Outdoor Expo Exhibiter list on the website is a completed list? It is dated June 24th.

Comment

For those going, be sure to stop by and say "Hi" at area, I mean booth 51.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                          Does anyone know if the Outdoor Expo Exhibiter list on the website is a completed list? It is dated June 24th.
                          Not sure what list you are looking at. At our board meeting Monday nite, we had 89 exhibitors signed up. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
                            Will do!

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
                              Whatcha sellin?

Comment

Gonna be a fun time. Don't miss it!

Comment

Working...
                                X