Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great trip! Congrats!

Comment

Rob is just getting back also. He has been on TBH over a year but still a "nubbin"........lol.[emoji23]. He spends all his time bowhunting around the globe.....so we could give him a pass......NOT!!! His wife did not score on this trip but she is the real deal with her bow also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

OT:
        Thanks for sending the link to this nubbin so I can attempt to become more sociable. Tough sledding on my hunt, but managed to get lucky. Congratulations again to JP on his magnificent trophies and best of luck to you on your upcoming hunt.
        RN
        Good hunting and as always, have a nice day!

Comment

What a great adventure with some awesome animals for the wall, but I may have to call "FAIL" on this thread. I have seen no pictures of you with bungee cords wrapped around your ankles!

Comment

Now all we need are lance's pics

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              What a great adventure with some awesome animals for the wall, but I may have to call "FAIL" on this thread. I have seen no pictures of you with bungee cords wrapped around your ankles!
              Ohhhhh.......there was some big talk about that!!!

Comment

Nice tahr
                Good pics

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Yup...I could not bring myself to do it. Throw a chute on my back and I will jump in a heart beat, just could not jump with the ropes on my feet. Chicken out no other ways to put it [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

New Zealand here we come

Originally posted by Ridgeback View Post
                    OT:

Thanks for sending the link to this nubbin so I can attempt to become more sociable. Tough sledding on my hunt, but managed to get lucky. Congratulations again to JP on his magnificent trophies and best of luck to you on your upcoming hunt.

RN

Good hunting and as always, have a nice day!

Congrats again on your great and very rewarding trophies Rob. Can’t wait to see what you bring back from Africa.

OT we handing off the baton to you, stick a couple on your trip

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                      Congrats again on your great and very rewarding trophies Rob. Can’t wait to see what you bring back from Africa.

OT we handing off the baton to you, stick a couple on your trip
                      Monday......wheels up!! (-;

Comment

Awesome animals Rob!!

Land Rover we are winding our trip down. We’ve driven from Queenstown in the south end of the South Island to the north end up near Nelson. Been a blast!! Head home on Sunday. Good luck to you!!

Mark V full write up and pics early next week! My son and I ended up killing 5 animals. I cannot wait to share pics and stories!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                          Awesome animals Rob!!

Land Rover we are winding our trip down. We’ve driven from Queenstown in the south end of the South Island to the north end up near Nelson. Been a blast!! Head home on Sunday. Good luck to you!!

Mark V full write up and pics early next week! My son and I ended up killing 5 animals. I cannot wait to share pics and stories!
                          We can't wait either to see those critters.....sounds like a incredible trip!!!

Comment

I'm beginning to have an uncontrollable itch. One day it will be relieved. Thank you all for sharing pics and stories and making me scratch like a crackhead...

Comment

Congrats Rob!

Looking forward to your pics and recap, Lance!

Good luck, Oscar! Next...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Awesome stuff. I'm 3 weeks out. Can't wait. Good luck Oscar

Comment

Working...
                                X