X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    Isn't the LLWS for the 12 year olds?
    Yes and it is only played in Williamsport, PA

This World Series is actually a USSSA sanctioned event and there are age groups for players from 7u-14u.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Isn't the LLWS for the 12 year olds?
      I understand your thinking. We had 3 different destinations and about 10 dates to choose from. From what I can gather, just a big tournament with elite teams from all over.

Thanks for all the suggestions, will have the wife look into them. Don't want to wait too long and have to stay too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        Pm sent

Funny. We're with the 12 also, silver. I assume your with Coach Mike K.
        Sure am! I'm sure we will get together while we are there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
          My sons 11U team is going. 7/12-7/15. Any recommendations for hotels on the beach?

Our condos in Phoenix V are available for those dates. If you are interested, send me a PM an I can get you the specifics.

Tim

Comment

Just found out my son's 11U team will be playing there as well this year. New team so this is a first for us. Glad to hear positive reviews about the tournament!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Skip all the baseball and go for the mullet toss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back up to the top. Interested in fishing info if anyone has experience. Maybe one of the big group charter boats?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                    Back up to the top. Interested in fishing info if anyone has experience. Maybe one of the big group charter boats?

Zekes landing has a pretty good range of charters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weve been twice. Both with my oldest boy's team. Stayed at The Caribe on the east side of the island. Phenomenal place to spend a week! $$$ though. We scrimped and saved for the trip. Treated it as our vacation for the year anyway. Foley fields are great. The marina at The Caribe has charters to book both inshore and offshore. The fishing is great this time of year. Both trips were extremely memorable.

Comment

Working...
                      X