Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
      LOL... **** filter

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
        Dang, those san****s are pricey.

Sorry the filler bag.

The filler bags are <$30..and they don't leak!!

I already use the sand bags to work out so I just pull out a filler bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
          Sorry the filler bag.

The filler bags are <$30..and they don't leak!!

I already use the sand bags to work out so I just pull out a filler bag.
          Had been considering getting a workout bag anyways after seeing some workouts using them. I like to mix up isolation workouts with functional workouts. Just had some sticker shock when the implication was the workout bag is cheap. Still averages between $1 -$1.5 per pound, just like metal weights.

Comment

I wanted to feel some pain last night so I decided to sprint a mile. That's by far the fastest mile I've ever run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The local high school locks up the stadium and bleachers.
              Any other ideas for finding hills to climb?

Comment

Originally posted by bassdk View Post
                Office building stairs. Stair climber at a gym. Escalator in a mall early in the morning. Put weights on your legs and just go for a walk. Find a bench, step up on it, then step down, one leg at a time. Do standing lunges and squats if nothing else.

I am lucky (At least for training purposes) to work in a 17 story office building, so I climb stairs 5 times once a week with weights. Its about 1300' of elevation change total. If I didn't have this, I would climb the levee in George Bush Park. My last resort would be to walk the tunnels and stairs in downtown Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by bassdk View Post
                  Mountain tactical recommends building a 16"-20" step platform and doing step-ups with platform.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    Mountain tactical recommends building a 16"-20" step platform and doing step-ups with platform.
                    Yep this, but if you have any lakes nearby many times you can do hill work on the back side of the dam. But be careful, many have hardcore pitches near the top. I slipped with a pack on two years ago and dang near went rolling way down. My wife laughed her butt off at me.

Comment

Good work young man!!!

QUOTE=JTeLarkin08;12506813]I wanted to feel some pain last night so I decided to sprint a mile. That's by far the fastest mile I've ever run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                        Good work young man!!!

QUOTE=JTeLarkin08;12506813]I wanted to feel some pain last night so I decided to sprint a mile. That's by far the fastest mile I've ever run.

[/QUOTE]

Gained a whole 6ft of elevation too. That's the kind of climb that gets you ready [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Well I started a new program today and the first workout sucked. I feel great after tho. I got 400 step ups in 30 min. I did the last 100 unbroken because I wanted to get to 400.

Comment

Wait for the two a days and long Saturdays!!!

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                            Well I started a new program today and the first workout sucked. I feel great after tho. I got 400 step ups in 30 min. I did the last 100 unbroken because I wanted to get to 400.

Comment

Added 50 flights of stairs to my 4 mile walk today. That was fun

Comment

I'm not going to be dropping any weight, but I do plan to up some cardio conditioning and probably add in some sled pushes and tire flips for a little more aggressive cardio.

Comment

Working...
                                X