• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
    Post that pic from 99 !!
    let me find it...

Comment

Here I was thinking it was a Tag this whole time, my little brother got all the cool stuff!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Here I was thinking it was a Tag this whole time, my little brother got all the cool stuff!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Needs a new pin, good as new after !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
          Needs a new pin, good as new after !!

nah, the little blue rubber pieces on the band are all falling apart as well. if anyone wants this and wants to put it to use i will give it away...can someones son use it?

the second hand isnt moving...
          Last edited by jshouse; 12-30-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I paid a visit to my buddy that deals in watches just to say howdy & had some guy walk in offer me a great price for my GMT & ended up walking out with this...always wanted to work my way up to the dweller, but after putting it on wasn't sure how I was going to like the heft, but have grown to like it a lot.

Sorry for the cruddy pic...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              I paid a visit to my buddy that deals in watches just to say howdy & had some guy walk in offer me a great price for my GMT & ended up walking out with this...always wanted to work my way up to the dweller, but after putting it on wasn't sure how I was going to like the heft, but have grown to like it a lot.

I like my regular sea dweller but that deep sea is a nice piece as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

I've got the submariner and wish I would have gone with the deep sea

Comment

Garmin Fenix 2

Comment

Garmin fenix 3

Comment

Bowtechshooter

How do you like the Fenix 3? I love the 2 but kinda like the heart rate monitor on the 3

Comment

G shock

Comment

$30 Timex. My $900 Bachendorf (gift from my son) stays in the drawer since it don't keep time as good as the cheap Timex. When the battery dies I will throw it away and buy a new one at Walmart. Funny how these cheap Timex watches keep perfect time for 6 or 7 years on the original battery. A fool and his money will soon part.

Comment

Lol...I've sold every Rolex for at least 15% more than I've paid & will continue to do so. They are a lot like collectible guns.

Don't be so narrow minded & short sighted muzzle.

Comment

Timex Ironman, Timex Expedition, Seiko

Comment

Gen II Monster
                                I have a Gen I on a Zulu strap and loved it so I picked up this one. Real smooth automatic movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by Gherkin05; 12-31-2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X