Clear All

That is a giant coastal deer..... WOW

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That second buck is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are some nice pets y'all have.. train them to come inside the house....

Comment

both awesome animals! they are lucky to be in an area with no hunting..... or did they figure that out lol

Comment

Good deer

Comment

Just be sure to bring him over here to Killeen Walmart to clean after ya shoot him.

Comment

Beautiful buck!

Comment

Bull of the woods. How much protein will he put away each month? Beautiful foto.

Comment

sweet!!

Comment

Nice deer, don’t live there but our property runs from 317 & Morgan’s point road where the old white 2 story is down across north point road to the lake..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                          Nice deer, don’t live there but our property runs from 317 & Morgan’s point road where the old white 2 story is down across north point road to the lake..
                          I drive by that house almost every day. Thats a beautiful piece of land! Are you able to hunt there? The pic of the buck on the top is less than two miles away from that house. Definitely could make his way over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                            I drive by that house almost every day. Thats a beautiful piece of land! Are you able to hunt there? The pic of the buck on the top is less than two miles away from that house. Definitely could make his way over there.
                            We dove hunt by the house cause it’s usually good, we deer hunt some on the north side of north point road where it’s really thick and we let the game warden hunt it.. I don’t hunt too much down there because a lot of the doe and a couple of the smaller bucks are pretty much pets now.. the more mature bucks are smart unless it’s the rut.. the property has been in the family before I was born.. when I was a kid everything was wild down there and it was a lot more fun..

Comment

That's a good one!

Comment

Back in Belton high school around 2003 a guy brought in a buck to the Ag barn one morning he had shot with a bow. He said he got it in Hamilton that morning (this was at like 9 AM). Eventually we found out he had poached it from Morgan’s Point. It looked very similar to the buck in the OP. This was before anyone had cell phones so I didn’t get any pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X