X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Okay, I want my money back if the dog deal falls through! Post pictures when you get the dog.

p.s. What is your name in case I have to come looking for you?
      I’m Jeff ward and I got plenty of folks here on the GS who can help you find me. A few of whom I went to Iraq with

Comment

This is awesome. I visited the UP in July, have in laws in Flushing and we try and go every other summer. Beautiful country

Comment

Originally posted by jefandaward View Post
          I’m Jeff ward and I got plenty of folks here on the GS who can help you find me. A few of whom I went to Iraq with
          Just poking you, Jeff.

I already knew you were a good, solid ‘merican dude or I would not have wanted to assist you (and those 2 beautiful kids of yours) to get another dawg! Incidentally, I have never heard of a Plott Hound! . I am happy to help and hope that if I am ever stranded near you in the upper peninsula, you will help me change my tire.

Stay warm up there this winter!!!

Comment

Greatness!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Just poking you, Jeff.

I already knew you were a good, solid ‘merican dude or I would not have wanted to assist you (and those 2 beautiful kids of yours) to get another dawg! Incidentally, I have never heard of a Plott Hound! . I am happy to help and hope that if I am ever stranded near you in the upper peninsula, you will help me change my tire.

Stay warm up there this winter!!!
              I wish you’d come up and stay here at the cabin. You would love it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                Greatness!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                You too Sneaky. If you ever get up here you won’t believe how nice it is here

Comment

Originally posted by jefandaward View Post

I wish you’d come up and stay here at the cabin. You would love it here.
                  Thanks for the invite! Johnny and I just might take you up on that sometime!

Comment

Good for you guys. Glad to see this pan out

Comment

This is cool!

Comment

Just a quick update. Nothing is hammered out yet, I have all the PayPal money set aside and if there’s an alternative to me paying for a flight I’ll immediately return the money. There are two different approaches working at the same time. More details available by phone if wanted.

Comment

American and Delta say his kennel is too big to go but K-9s For Veterans out of Chicago is working on an alternative. In the meantime I may need someone to pick him up for me in Corpus this week and foster until I can get this figured out. If you got any chance to help me with housing this dog I’d appreciate it. He’s about 100 lbs...

Comment

I will be redfishing out of Rockport on Oct 12 and may can work out a pickup with the owner that weekend, then get him to an airport for transport, but my schedule is limited and dependent on others.

I'm ~ 8 hours from Corpus.

Anybody else in Corpus area want to help a TBH buddy out?

Comment

The guy getting rid of the dog is in a bind and needs me to get him somewhere by Thursday. It’s a long shot but it would be great if someone near Corpus could just pick him up and hold him for me.

Comment

Take a look at this, unsure of pricing but my BIL has used this before. not that far but he has used it with success.

uShip makes shipping motorcycles, boats, and other large items fast and affordable by connecting you to our network of carriers who compete for your shipment.

Comment

Working...
                                X