Things to do it Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do it Louisiana

Steamboat bills seafood for the win! We stopped there on our way back from Destin for lunch today!!! Quick and easy off and on for I-10 as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
      Crawfish bisque at Don's Seafood
      Try the jacked up oysters also!

Comment

Stop by my parents...…….they will feed and entertain everybody on the trip for free!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          There’s North Baton Rouge. It would be like touring a 3rd world country but you don’t have to leave the country.

There will be a top golf soon.
          L'Auberge is fun if you like to gamble.

yeah wear some body armor if you stop in baton rouge! Blake has great advice about lafayette.

Comment

Ditto on Prejeans, great food. Another good stop is exit 87 in Rayne at the Frog City Cafe. Oyster Poboy is dynamite.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
              Steamboat bills seafood for the win! We stopped there on our way back from Destin for lunch today!!! Quick and easy off and on for I-10 as well!

Next time take I210 and stop at Darrells for the best poboy bar none. Get a darrells special and add shrimp. Thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                Lafayette is known for it's food, festivals, culture, and music. Here are some options if you have 3-4 hours to burn: Children's and/or Science Museum (both downtown), tour Avery Island where Tabasco sauce is made (25 min. South on Hwy 90 near New Iberia), Swamp Tours to see alligators and old cypress trees (Henderson area - just before you get on Basin Bridge - 15 miles East of Laffy), visit Acadian Village or Vermillionville which are replicas of Lafayette in the 1800's where the Cajun people settled after their exile/genocide from Nova Scotia, Rock-n-Bowl … downtown on Jefferson St. , more of a adult friendly place to drink, listen to live music, and meet members of the opposite sex who want to bump uglies ,

Baton Rouge - BR has respectable food but sadly not much else from a visitors or tourist standpoint. Bass Pro Shop is 8 miles east of BR on I-12 heading towards Hammond/FLA
                This guy is spot on but he forgot to tell you something...Deep Woods Off

Comment

Working...
                X