This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    What's more important quality or quantity?
    Quality for sure. Jimbo should cut the kicker to bump the average.

Bigger question, how good are recruiting services at predicting how a kid will perform in college? JFF & Mike Evans turned out ok

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
      Quality for sure. Jimbo should cut the kicker to bump the average.

Bigger question, how good are recruiting services at predicting how a kid will perform in college? JFF & Mike Evans turned out ok
      It's all about showing up at camps and performing well when at said camps.

For instance The TE commit for the Ags took a significant slide in the latest rankings.

Evans is a man and helped the allure of Johnny in a big way...

Comment

What's more important quality or quantity?
        Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        The 3* Charlie reference comes to mind.
        Just asking since they used to say "hide your 5*". Doesn't seem to matter anymore.

Whatever fits the carving out of his narrative of the day is only what matters..

Comment

Just asking since they used to say "hide your 5*". Doesn't seem to matter anymore.
          I think the top two players in Texas are Ag commits. And a few more out of the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            I think the top two players in Texas are Ag commits. And a few more out of the top 10.
            Regretfully, the OOS squads have worked their way back in on top in state talent this year and already have 5 of the top 10 with the only undecided looking at Penn State (Cine will either go to Texas or PSU). To date.

The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts.
            Last edited by Chad C; 06-15-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

No one close to doing what Herman did in 18. 7 of top 10. 11 of top 15.

Texas is in on some kids from California, Georgia and Florida this cycle. A lot of kids on campus this weekend I believe. Long way to go until December.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                No one close to doing what Herman did in 18. 7 of top 10. 11 of top 15.

Texas is in on some kids from California, Georgia and Florida this cycle. A lot of kids on campus this weekend I believe. Long way to go until December.

That type of pull is not going to happen on a yearly basis for anyone in this state. It does set them up with significant depth and the OOS kids this cycle are nice pulls. High end at that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It sets them up well for Ehlinger's junior and senior seasons....if he can hold Rising off and keep the job.

Comment

Please don't interrupt the sunshine pumping no matter how outdated it is. ��

Comment

Comment

Lol! I've never seen that one. Oh, are you mad?

Comment

Nah, good brake in the monotony .

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Lol! I've never seen that one. Oh, are you mad?

Rinse..... reuse... repeat...

Comment

Good stuff Chad!

Comment

Horn skins are really starting to thin.

Comment

Working...
                                X