• Show
Clear All

2.4 inch south of George West

Comment

We got 2”s.

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
        Wow. What county?
        Starr...they are saying Rio Grande City & Roma got pounded pretty hard as well.

Comment

.85 south of George West. Needed a whole lot more but it I’ll take every drop. Still under 3” for the year.

Comment

2.1" for us. Probably still under 3" on the year for us as well! Need more.....alot more.

Comment

Not sure what the totals are, but one of the guys just sent me this pic from camp..

Looks like the pasture got a good soaking..

This is 12 miles west of Tilden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

from dilley down 469 and 624 all the way to freer got a pretty good rain this afternoon. I just made the drive and the lightning show was one of the best I've ever seen

Comment

It would take a tremendous amount more than what we've had. But it sure would be nice to see Choke Canyon full again.

Comment

.10" in Southern Webb and 1.39" at my property near Banquete.

Comment

2.8" in Hondo

Comment

.7 outside Beeville. First rain we've gotten since 1st of March

Comment

1.1" On 5/20.

Comment

Just got back from Freer on Tuesday, and it was very green. We drove around in the evening and saw 30 or so bucks. They all looked fat and happy. They are still hitting the cotton seed but slowed down on the protein.

Comment

Just got back from Bruni/Realitos area. Every pond is dry. No grass type vegetation is growing. We made a temporary water station. Will be back in July to install 3 more so we won't have to worry about this anymore. Total of 3" this year sucks.

Comment

That sucks. I feel our place has been pretty fortunate this year. As soon as it starts to dry, we get a good rain. Not a large rain total but very timely rains for our pastures.

Comment

Working...
                                X