My Weekend at Bexar County BowHunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Weekend at Bexar County BowHunts

I headed out to Bexar Co. Bowhunts with my dad and cousin this past weekend and I have nothing but good things to say about this place. Mr. Todd is a great guy and has a wonderful place/setup. Friday evening we headed out for our first hunt I saw 2 young Whitetail bucks while my cousin had a bunch of Turkeys. My dad immediately saw a young Axis Buck and a hog that he couldnt get a shot off at. The next morning I got me a nice boar Hog while my dad had Hogs and Ram at his feeder. Once again he didnt get a shot because hes still learning how to work the CrossBow so it was user error. In the evening I got covered in mature and young Whitetail bucks and my cousin got to shoot a Ram. The next morning, my cousin got a small hog and I got a big Sal and again saw a bunch of Turkey,Whitetail Bucks, and Does. The amount of animals that we saw was amazing along with the Beautiful Country. Anyone interested in this place check it out! We will be back for sure to chase some more game but thankyou Mr.Todd for all the great hospitality. Just please Remember to get me and the guys some more game hooks for the Freezer next time since we ran out of places to hang meat lol! . Also a big shoutout to Precision Archery in Bridge City for setting up Our Mathews Halons along with Muddy Fuzzy for building our Extreme FOC Black Eagle arrows.
    Attached Files

Congrats! Looks like it was a fun hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

I was there last year. Top notch for sure

Comment

You guys wrecked shop, well done fellas!

Comment

Thanks guys we had a blast!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Congrats! Thanks for the report.

Comment

I may be going next week. Did you all see a lot of whitetail? Mature?

Comment

Working...
                    X