Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji106]

Comment

I got my delete stuff for my last cummins from this guy...

He is in Burleson, TX. I messaged him and he answered all the questions I had, was very professional and even met me in burleson so I didnt wait or have to pay for shipping. I believe I even brought him cash and saved him the ebay fee as well... so it was a win win for both of us.

I will definitely be using him again. Although I dont know if he sells EFI Live, but that will deffinately be the tuner I go with next.

Comment

Holy ****.
        Cannot believe the power this thing has...and I havnt even tried street or performance tunes yet.just sitting in tow it's night and freaking day

Comment

Why the hell did I not do this sooner?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Lol. It does wake it up don't it. Haha

Comment

I didn't get much of a fuel mileage gain. Like some folks do some how.

But you can sure enough hurt a Mustang or Camaro's feelings when they not expecting it.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doug's_Optics View Post
                I got my delete stuff for my last cummins from this guy...

He is in Burleson, TX. I messaged him and he answered all the questions I had, was very professional and even met me in burleson so I didnt wait or have to pay for shipping. I believe I even brought him cash and saved him the ebay fee as well... so it was a win win for both of us.

I will definitely be using him again. Although I dont know if he sells EFI Live, but that will deffinately be the tuner I go with next.
                Yep....that's the guy I got my stuff from. Talked to him on the phone first before I purchased. Good dude!

Comment

Sssshhhhh. I told myself I wasn't going to touch this one.

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
                  I didn't get much of a fuel mileage gain. Like some folks do some how.
                  Most folks still believe what their computer is telling them after tuning.
                  If they hand calculated they would be in for a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    Sssshhhhh. I told myself I wasn't going to touch this one.

Most folks still believe what their computer is telling them after tuning.
                    If they hand calculated they would be in for a surprise.
                    lol yes sir!

Comment

Did it last night too. Got H&S mini maxx and flo-pro race pipe for 857 no tax and free shipping from thoroughbred diesel.

Like others have said hangers were the hardest part. Ended up cutting the front one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Lots of blown head gaskets on the Cummins with the Minimaxx especially when playing with the defueling settings.

Like I said I don't know if the Ford has seen the same issues but I shied away from the Minimaxx because of no factory support and EFI Live seems to be the better more customizable platform to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        I'm not understanding this.
                        The defueling is to prevent engine damage. I have defueling set on almost every pid on the programmer. Have had it chirp and defueling several times over the years and I really like the option.

Comment

I had mine deleted and an SCT tuner, huge difference. Went from 13.9 all the way to 19.1, and then I stuck my foot in it and its hovering around 15.6

Comment

I got the muffler and it's quiet enough but super throaty..
                            Got a dash mount but it looked cheesy so I'm going to figure a way to put the tuner in one of the headliner sunglass trays ..out of site..

Real happy right now.
                            Going to put the egr delete on maybe later tonight or this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxed Outdoors View Post
                              Call Dorian at powerstroke enginuities. He can answer all your questions
                              I second this, wouldn't get a tune on a 6.7 anywhere else. H&S is old and outdated, not to mention not really in business anymore.

Comment

Holy ****.
                                Cannot believe the power this thing has...and I havnt even tried street or performance tunes yet.just sitting in tow it's night and freaking day
                                nice!

How hard was it to do yourself? Im not much of a mechanic...

Comment

Working...
                                X