Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone been lately.

Comment

I am interested, as well. Sounds like a fun hunt for a group. Are there a fair number of stag, axis, fallow, blackbuck to shoot when selecting the Safari package? I wonder how often they restock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

According to Caleb, they don't re-stock much. Most of the critters on the ranch are born there. No shortage though.

Comment

We are going in January and hoping to have good results. Not sure what the temperatures will be that time of year down there

Comment

Temps are iffy. One day the low is 30. Next day its 70.

Comment

Met Caleb, and his cousin in Del Rio when they helped me track a ram. Awesome guys, and dog!! Looking forward to setting something up with them

Comment

Im actually really good friends with the kundes me and caleb grew up together and played baseball together great people

Comment

February 10th is now looming large. The hillbilly gang will be headed back down then. Can't wait, can't sleep. I am just a 67 year old kid waiting on Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer56 View Post
                    February 10th is now looming large. The hillbilly gang will be headed back down then. Can't wait, can't sleep. I am just a 67 year old kid waiting on Santa.
                    How did y'all do?

Comment

Wow their prices are fantastic

Comment

We had a ball-Again! Already booked for next year. My son got a sika doe and a nice billy. I got a good ram, Dave wore the pigs out, and scutchens killed everything on the place. Hopefully he will post pictures, or start a new thread.

Comment

very cool pictures, keep it up!

Comment

extremebowhunting

anyone have any recent hunting reports at EBH
                            heard they have had a lot of rain out that way lately
                            looking to try and get out there in nov or dec once it cools off a bit

Comment

Carolina posse headed back to Extreme in mid February. Excited again!

Comment

We leave out in 2 days, will get in to Brackettville on Sunday. Only 3 of us this year. Kids and job keeping one of the posse home this year. Can't wait, but dread the drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X