No announcement yet.

Sitka or asat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look up sixsitegear.com. It is owned by a veteran navy seal and made in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
      Look up sixsitegear.com. It is owned by a veteran navy seal and made in the USA.
      I have a sixsite vest I will sale for pretty cheap if anyone wants it. Great vest just a little big for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
        I have a sixsite vest I will sale for pretty cheap if anyone wants it. Great vest just a little big for me!
        Pm me size and price.

Comment

Sitka is great gear. I did like the others and shopped mine all on sale also. It's not junk because of where it's made and it's not just paying for the camo or name. It's high quality materials and built for a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Sitka is great gear. I did like the others and shopped mine all on sale also. It's not junk because of where it's made and it's not just paying for the camo or name. It's high quality materials and built for a purpose.
            Never said it was junk, its just crazy they have it made in CHINA for cheap labor then bring it to the states and jack up the price by no telling how much. What im saying is I would rather pay a high dollar price on something that's made in the US.

Comment

well sitka is a company and ASAT is a camouflage...if thats even how you spell camo..

needless to say I have owned extensive amounts of everything just because I try to wear what suits me best..

anyways, kuiu doesn't really make "whitetail" hunting clothing aka "sit and wait" type of clothing. they make stuff that is more for the walking/hiking hunter that is concerned more about weight of garments and cutting every ounce of weight.. most of us Texas hunters really don't have to worry about that. it really depends on what type of hunting you do..

either way I recommend having a system where you can layer your clothing to be comfortable and compatible with what type of hunting you do... good luck, its not an easy decision..

Comment

If you want Sitka or Kuiu get on the face book buy and trade groups. Screaming deals for some never used or used once items.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                  Never said it was junk, its just crazy they have it made in CHINA for cheap labor then bring it to the states and jack up the price by no telling how much. What im saying is I would rather pay a high dollar price on something that's made in the US.
                  You do realize China makes expensive quality stuff too right. It's American companies that request low quality products to be made. It's a sad fact but 3/4 or more of your home is made in China. Starting with the the plywood lumber down to all your electronics and even your tooth brush.

Comment

Just got an email Kuiu has some items on clearance today.

Comment

I don't look at country of origin to determine quality
                      I look at the company producing the product and there QC.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                        Good luck with that

Comment

Working...
                        X