This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krisw View Post
    He must have deleted it, because I went and looked after you posted this and didn't see anything. I was curious myself.
    I think anyone who is following this recruitment knows it will go all the way to NSD. He is a big time need, so hopefully he sticks.

Comment

He deleted it rather quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Do they use the same photo when they run him out of town at the end of the year?
        Hope so. The only plus O supposedly had was being a lock down recruiter and he just lost the best rb in the country from his back yard to Jawga this week. Several others from Amite HS just outside of BR are leaning to Bama hard right now. He hasn't locked Louisiana esp. the BR area down anymore than Les did and he's not 1/4 of the coach Les was. It won't end well with O. While I think this years team is better than last years I believe they will have a worse record. The schedule is brutal.

Comment

I have to admit I didn't know what the Meyer posts were talking about. I had to go look it up.

How could he even think that would not come to light? And nobody outside of Ohio is going to believe the "I had no idea" argument. How did that work out for Briles?

Comment

My question is, why did he lie about knowing? Just come out and say he knew and no charges were filed so he couldn’t rightfully fire him (I don’t agree with that but that’s the stance he shoulda took)

It’ll be interesting to see what Ohio State does, a lot of the fans on Twitter are defending him saying it’s BS and that he’s not going anywhere and that even if it’s true there’s no reason to fire him

Comment

If people haven't figured out that Meyer is a win at all costs piece of work, then they don't wanna hear it.

Comment

Maybe he can sprinkle some fairy dust on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Listening to the Meyer story coming back from Rotary and if what is being said is true ( texts, pictures, altered police report etc) Then there is going to be several people fired including Meyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Maybe he can sprinkle some fairy dust on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    What you did there..

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                      My question is, why did he lie about knowing? Just come out and say he knew and no charges were filed so he couldn’t rightfully fire him (I don’t agree with that but that’s the stance he shoulda took)

It’ll be interesting to see what Ohio State does, a lot of the fans on Twitter are defending him saying it’s BS and that he’s not going anywhere and that even if it’s true there’s no reason to fire him
                      Of course the fans are defending him and saying don't fire him, they don't want to see Urban (#2 coach IMO behind Saban) fired, they want to win NC's, and this will get in the way of that.

If it was Michigan's head coach, they'd be saying he should be Fired ASAP or TODAY!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Of course the fans are defending him and saying don't fire him, they don't want to see Urban (#2 coach IMO behind Saban) fired, they want to win NC's, and this will get in the way of that.

If it was Michigan's head coach, they'd be saying he should be Fired ASAP or TODAY!
                        Yup

Comment

If the guillotine is dropped, does Bob Stoops consider coming out of retirement?

Comment

Interesting to see what tOSU will do. Something tells me there is more stuff where this came from

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                              Yup
                              I think they like Harbaugh right where he is

Comment

Reply to Chad:

Is their goal to win one more title quickly with Meyers players and then go 17 years without another...…..

Comment

Working...
                                X