Jerry Wascom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Another guy I always wondered about was an older gentleman named Alberto Salazar [ i think thats last name ] Takes a giant or two every year from Chapparal Ranch. Usuall has a floppy hat on .
    Alberto Bailleres from the Chaparrosa Ranch??

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
      Another guy I always wondered about was an older gentleman named Alberto Salazar [ i think thats last name ] Takes a giant or two every year from Chapparal Ranch. Usuall has a floppy hat on .

He owns the Chaparrosa Ranch.

Comment

Thats him. Funny, wonder why we aren't friends Good deduction team.

Comment

I've been on the place one time, not to hunt, EOG Resources has the old Garner ranch leased, has a bunch of gas wells on it. Does have some phenomenal native genetics, no other genetics brought in. It is true the place was completely high fenced and heard Mr. Wascom did tear down a section of it to "consider" it a low fence property. The previous owners never publicly shown what they have harvested off the place. Not only huge antlers but the body size on some of these animals was very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
            https://www.huntcactusjack.com

I've been on the place one time, not to hunt, EOG Resources has the old Garner ranch leased, has a bunch of gas wells on it. Does have some phenomenal native genetics, no other genetics brought in. It is true the place was completely high fenced and heard Mr. Wascom did tear down a section of it to "consider" it a low fence property. The previous owners never publicly shown what they have harvested off the place. Not only huge antlers but the body size on some of these animals was very impressive.
            Sounds like those double down "low fence giants" ??? Lol

Comment

You still hunting out west, little brother?

Comment

Originally posted by zcole04 View Post
                It is normally a pretty high flutin crowd. You work at the new campus in the Woodlands? The construction company I work for worked on that project. Incredible facility.

I work at the Baytown refinery.
                Lesto!!

Comment

They killed a lot of good deer last year.

Comment

Yep, from what I remember, they killed a 195" buck the year after the fence was up. They didn't advertise the deer at the contests. They have killed some monster native bucks like Marko has. My cousin,Clayton, did a great job managing the ranch for big bucks without adding anything but protein and food plots.

That is a very nice ranch in prime deer habitat.

Comment

Friend of mine sent these to me off the CJ from the book of faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That place has been killing slugs for years. The previous owners never advertised there deer, real hush hush thing, but killed some giants on that place.

Comment

Working...
                        X