Rechargeable Spotlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rechargeable Spotlight

What is the brightest rechargeable spotlight for the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Comment

I'm gonna say the Brinkmann Q-Beam but I don't know. They're pretty bright but I don't know about the brightest.

Comment

What does "for the money" mean to you? Is that different than asking what's the brightest spotlight?

Product Stop, Inc makes a 20 million candlelight powered, 4000 Lumen High Power LED Rechargable Spotlight.

I have a Cyclops C18MIL Thor X Colossus 18 Million Candle Power Spotlight. It's the brightest one I own.

The Stanley FatMax SL10LEDS Rechargeable 2200 Lumen LED Lithium Ion Spotlight is my favorite to use. It's plenty bright, easy to carry, and the charge last a very long time.
        Last edited by AntlerCollector; 09-16-2019, 02:25 AM.

Comment

I’ve always heard the EastTex Lightemup Special was awesome.

Comment

I have a stream light “firebox” bought in 2002 did the LED conversation in 2009 it is still on original battery I should have replaced it but am cheep and we use it crappie fishing pig hunting a bunch of years it has been a Beast
            It is bulky and was not cheep

Ron

Comment

Light force spots lights by far but they are pricy.

Comment

Stanley FatMax LED. Pretty bad to the bone for $49.95. Been using one for 4 years now and I have zero complaints.

Comment

How are you going to use the spotlight because this really matters. Are you going to be carrying it around with you walking or is it going to be just used to shine out your window or ? Is it going to be used to spot stuff as far as possible or do you just want to light up a huge area within a 200 yards. Are you going to use it to light up animals to shoot or just to look at or ?.

Comment

Defy darkness with advanced automotive lighting solutions tailored for tough Aussie conditions. Shop sport, work, hunting and car high performance lights of unsurpassed quality.

Comment

Light up a huge area @ 200 yards would be ideal. Will use for calling in critters.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Went with the fat max 2200 lumen.

Comment

Tractor supply has one that I love.

Comment

Working...
                            X