X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going the 27-28 of feb. need two hunters. Pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
      I guess our ideas of hunting are completely different.
      Maybe so hot shot. Did u go to the back. Kill something and pack it out?

Comment

Where is this place? Sorry, I'm not very familiar with where things are yet.

Comment

Just looked up the prices, so essentially he just bumped themy all up a category/got rid of the yellow tag and moved all the colors up?

Comment

Yes that is correct. How many times have you been? How many times have you come home empty handed?? I bet none.
            I bet your batting 1000! Is that because your hunting skills are superior or maybe because its like shooting fish in a barrel? Think about it!:cool
            Are you hunting using a feeder, food plots, blinds? Do you stay in a nice warm house, drive up in your truck to where you will be hunting, eat a nice meal at home when you are done? Are you hunting private land with minimal pressure deer?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
              Are you hunting using a feeder, food plots, blinds? Do you stay in a nice warm house, drive up in your truck to where you will be hunting, eat a nice meal at home when you are done? Are you hunting private land with minimal pressure deer?
              No, yes, yes, no, yes, no. Now how does any of that relate to a canned hunt?

Comment

No, yes, yes, no, yes, no. Now how does any of that relate to a canned hunt?
                Just going along with the mood you are setting on this thread.

You are not hunting either. Baiting in deer and hunting out of a blind is no different than a "canned" hunt. You don't hunt because it requires no effort...must be nice to just sit in a blind over some food with no work put into it It just sounds so hard to do and requires so much skill and knowledge. It has got to suck to see so many deer in one spot and have to pick one Congrats on being the big bad hunter with such skill you can belittle other hunters

Comment

You are not hunting either. Baiting in deer and hunting out of a blind is no different than a "canned" hunt. You don't hunt because it requires no effort...must be nice to just sit in a blind over some food with no work put into it It just sounds so hard to do and requires so much skill and knowledge. It has got to suck to see so many deer in one spot and have to pick one Congrats on being the big bad hunter with such skill you can belittle other hunters
                  The food plot didn't plant itself and which part of East texas do you hunt where you get the pick of the litter of all the deer in front of you bc I'm definitely on the wrong lease. Hell I even bought a deer blind but the deer didn't get the memo to walk in front of it. I didn't see huggybear belittle anyone just gave an honest opinion of Thompson Temple

Comment

If u don't like Thompson's, don't go. Simple. Your problem is solved.

Comment

You my friend have issues. You call a canned hunt an oatpatch! Lol. I hunt NF, HF, and LF. I'm successful where I go because how I hunt. Not because I shake a feed bucket and let the Rams run me over. You don't know how many deer I see nor have I mentioned it.
                      Don't talk about things you don't know. Go to build a bear and make you a new child/friend so I won't have to read anymore of you moronic posts!🙉

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                        If u don't like Thompson's, don't go. Simple. Your problem is solved.
                        I don't. We have been over this. Lol. Should be under the goat roping section rather than hunting forum!👍

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                          The food plot didn't plant itself and which part of East texas do you hunt where you get the pick of the litter of all the deer in front of you bc I'm definitely on the wrong lease. Hell I even bought a deer blind but the deer didn't get the memo to walk in front of it. I didn't see huggybear belittle anyone just gave an honest opinion of Thompson Temple
                          Thanks elfeyes. I just don't want anybody going thinking its a hunt and waste there money.

Comment

Thompson Temple lately?

gold medal
                            silver medal
                            I have a blast there!

Final Pursuit TV
                            Last edited by LloydMcCoy; 04-28-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post

I have a blast there!

Final Pursuit TV
                              Those are great animals!

Comment

Thanks

Final Pursuit TV

Comment

Working...
                                X