Oilfield recession got my job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oilfield recession got my job

Well, it was a little later than most but I was cut loose yesterday after 11 years with the company. Business is business and the dollar is king. I'm looking for something anywhere between BCS/Huntsville and Houston. If you know of any leads, please let me know.

I'm a go getter. Have experience with NDT and QC/equipment repair. Spent 4 years as Purchasing Manager here in the Woodlands before the crash. Got bumped to finance (because of the crash) and spent almost 3 more years cleaning up PO's, paying invoices for 7 locations across the country, and started helping with purchasing capital expenditures for the sister company (Bronco Oilfield Services).

I would appreciate any leads you may have to jump back in the saddle.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On this thread, the second post an individual talks about a website where he used to work that may have leads for a job. He gives very good details it appears on how to look around the website.

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Dang man, hate to hear it! Best of luck to you.

Comment

Not sure if you've seen this thread.

If you have please disregard my post.

Hiring - Assistant Project Manager Construction

Comment

Good luck to you sir.

Comment

Sorry to this. Good luck. wish I could help.

Comment

Ouch man. And oil is creeping back up over $60. Please Lord let it continue to go up so we all can make a living in the patch again. I miss it like crazy. I'm ready to drill some wells.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Yes, this is something that would be worth the effort. Already sent my resume to him yesterday.

Comment

Prayers up! Good luck!

Comment

I'm sorry you got let go, but in that area i'm suprised you stayed on as long as you did.
                        if you're willing to work remote try out in the pecos area. they cant hire enogh to keep up with demand.

Comment

I'm not much help but I do know of a couple of companies that could use a consultant to get their ticket processing more efficient, these 90 to 120 day processing plus another 30 to 60 to pay really sucks.

Comment

You say you have NDT experience, I live in Magnolia and could possibly help you get a job in inspection. Give me a call, 713-478-9318, Andy.

Comment

dang... I start it was slowly starting to pick up also at $53-55

Comment

Working...
                              X