Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of tomorrow I will be unemplo..errr self employed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of tomorrow I will be unemplo..errr self employed!

Some of yall may remember a couple of threads of mine basically whining about the downward slide of the company I work for and as a result a reduction in pay and a demotion. ( and others being layed off ). Well, I turned in my notice almost 2 weeks ago and tomorrow is my last day here. I will be going full time in the small shop I started in 2013. I have been running it part time since then, made good money for a while then had a terrible year last year ( oil crash ) then things have bounced back big time since Thanksgiving or so. How long it will last, I dont know. But things have been getting worse in my full time job and some personal issues have arisen, along with the pick up in work that have made this as good a time to make the jump as I have yet seen.

I have never been unemployed before, never went without a job longer than a weekend ( leave on a friday and start new job monday ) so this is a big jump.

I will admit I am scared, but the time is right so here we go. Wish me luck, I am sure I will need it!

Good luck!

Comment

You've got this brutha! Just keep slingin chips!

Comment

Best of luck to you!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Awesome, good luck to you, no ba**s, no blue chips! Sounds like your cutting blue chips!

Comment

You got this Mike. Good luck brother.

Comment

good luck

Comment

good luck and have fun!

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Good luck as a business owner myself take the ups and downs always be prepared for the worse so nothing catches you buy surprises budgeting money when it's flowing in is just as important as when times are tough but you got it bud

Comment

Good luck to you! Hope it all works out.

Comment

Prayer sent. God bless.

Comment

Good Luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

Comment

Good luck Mike! Praying that something great is just around the corner for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X