Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does pregnant wife get a Mother's Day gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, a card and probably a good deer rifle. Let us know how it goes...

Comment

Nope, not a done deal yet, next year.

Comment

If you want some, I'd get her something.

Comment

IMO, no. Don’t hurry the process. Enjoy the journey. Love your wife and support her. And pray for a healthy child(I was once told I’d have down syndrome baby, I didn’t)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I get my Wife gifts all the time. Yes....if you are married do yourself a favor and buy her a gift anyways for Mother’s Day. If she says she is not a Mother yet, then tell her you were just doing something special for her. Brownie points!!!!

Comment

My wife is 6.5 months prego and we have had this discussion. I landed on no. She landed on yes. We shall see.

Comment

As Smokey the Bear says ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES. I say yes

Comment

Does she have a good vacuum cleaner?
                  My wife always appreciates it when I bring home new dish sponges.

Comment

Absolutely she does

Comment

Get her some nursing bras. That way you got her lingerie with easy access so you get use out of them for the next 24 months. Whatever you do, set the bar low!

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                      We don't have kids. I heard my wife asking our dogs (very loudly within ear shot of me) what they were going to get her for Mothers Day. Guess what I get to go do between now and Sunday...
                      Get her matching leashes. She'll get to enjoy the gifts with the babies when she walks them .

Comment

She’s not your mother. Haven’t bought anything for my wife in 16yrs. I make sure the kids get her stuff but that’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                          Does she have a good vacuum cleaner?
                          My wife always appreciates it when I bring home new dish sponges.
                          I have already got her 2 vacuum cleaners in the 5 years we have known each other. My wife is practical.

Comment

Ok, I thought the OP’s original question was a joke. Maybe not. To be clear, she is of child and therefore a mother. Mike drop.

Comment

You better

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                                Wife is 12 weeks pregnant with first child. Does she get a gift on Mother's Day? What did you all do? Do you guys even get your wife anything, or are you like my dad and say "She ain't my mother."? Any other suggestions on what to get? Possibly have an ulterior motive as Father's Day is next
                                The Wise man says: Until your children understand Mothers Day, you buy her a Mothers Day gift.

Comment

Working...
                                X