Door lock batter change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
    LOL!!! Just rolled back up to the top to look at the picture again and noticed the access code is written on a label sticking to the door....LOL !!
    We wrote it on there so the staff wouldn't have to remember it and us getting locked out. Well that didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
      We wrote it on there so the staff wouldn't have to remember it and us getting locked out. Well that didn't work
      So why are we locking it in the first place?

Comment

Just remember overkill is underrated. So when all else fails grab a sledge hammer or a chainsaw or some tanerite and have fun with it.

Comment

Well, at least ya gained access to the room.

Comment

If your staff cannot remember 1234 then you may need new staff. Or, you can refer them over to RiverRat's post for some possible coaching or teaching

Comment

welp, crawled over the walls and got the door open at the office. dust all over the place now, got the door open using a long crutch. excited.... now i left my phone in the attic so guess Ill get that after work. just found out we don't have an allen wrench here at work either.

Oh well, making progression.
              by the way, anyone know what size batteries I am going to need to replace?

More than likely you'll need AA's. I see quite a few different cipher locks in my business. What brand is that one?

Todd

Comment

Dont know the brand but we are hoping for AA or AAA but buying 9 volt also. Headed to Autozone for some allen wrenches.

Cost too much money for staff training on difficult tasks like this

Comment

Mine, different style, use 2 9V batteries

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                    So why are we locking it in the first place?
                    That’s a good question

Comment

Because landlord put it on there

Comment

Working...
                      X