Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever found yourself in middle of bizarre circumstances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was driving through West Virginia about two in the morning down the interstate. The whole family was asleep. I was in the slow lane doing 70-75mph. There were two semis side by side in front of me. I decided to get in the fast lane to pass the slower semi. As I move over to the fast lane I can see something in the road between the semis. As the semis light get closer I see it is a woman in the middle of the road. She stood in the middle of the interstate as two semis, side by side, rolled passed her doing 70+. It’s scared the crap out of me as I thought how easy I could have killed her if I had switched lanes a little later than I did. I ended up pulling over to see what she was doing. After I pulled over I told the family to stay in the car as this was very strange and wasn’t sure what I was walking into. As I approach the lady she is in tears and hysterical. I calmed her down and she tells me this story. Earlier that evening around 1 or so she was walking home from her boyfriends house. A car drove by full of guys and abductuded her. They threw her in the back seat and drove off. They were driving down the interstate and she was beginning to fear for her life. She decided to open the door and jump out of the car as it was driving down the interstate. She jumped out of the car, ran across the interstate, and that’s how I found her. We ended up driving her home without incident. For a long time I thought it was so crazy that we were gonna get robbed or something. Guess it ended up being true.

Comment

I can’t believe you started this thread and haven’t given us any clues on your “bizarre circumstance “.

Come on man, you’re leaving us hanging

Comment

Like this thread, some of these stories need more detail

Comment

I'm thinking the cartel caught up with him! Or he's in a mexican hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
            Like this thread, some of these stories need more detail
            About 4 years ago I got chased by 4 cartel members all armed with M4's in Reynosa after leaving the Eaton plant south of the Pharr bridge...the next morning there was an email from my company that changed the entire travel policy for US employees.

Kinda long to explain the details but can come back when I got a little more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntingobsession View Post
              I'm thinking the cartel caught up with him! Or he's in a mexican hospital.

Or he sobered up....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think this thread has “potential” to go Gold

Comment

This one time at band camp...

Comment

We need Webstertroy to make an appearance on this thread.

Comment

Maybe he is looking for Coke bottles

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Or he sobered up....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wasn't there a thread about people telling tall tales and one upping a while back? Seems we need to add a new entry...

Comment

I’ve worked as a cop in Austin for last 20 plus years. Been and seen plenty of bizarre. Kinda is all normal to me anymore.

Comment

Spring Break 1988, I got to meet & hang out with this "lovely young lady" all night @ Hector's Deck & Blanco White's in Matamoros....

I ended up in a near fist fight with my childhood buddy over the whole thing...because she had asked him to go back to her apartment & we told him, "Hell no!"

After the Mexican police showed up & threatened to take all of us to jail for being drunk & acting stupid in public, she was no where to be found...never saw again...until one year later on TV...

Sara María Aldrete Villareal

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                              Some things in life there are no good answers for. Things just happen. But still, there are times one may question why.

There’s not enough to write down and make a book out of it. Like the time my family and I accidentally drove upon a cartel drug deal going down in a remote area. Later on, that proved to be a scary and somewhat regretful discovery. None of us were looking for any such thing. We just happened to be in the area while admiring the beauty. One night, months later we were chased down on a lonesome stretch of Highway in that same state. The cartel people had made a note of our patterns. I honestly wasn’t sure if that was going to be the end of us. Relatives of mine unknowingly were near the same cartel operation and found themselves alone facing a group of well armed men in a rural location. They too weren’t sure if they were going to make it home ever again. Found out later that quite a few people in that county were in on the take. One person suspected of being involved was an elected official.

Some friends of mine in LE have mentioned that there have been times they’ve seen things that make no sense at all. Things you’d have to see to believe, because others may think you’re crazy.

A judge, I know well, had something happen to him that’s almost like out of a movie scene.

Life can sure change in a hurry.
                              You stories sound kind of familiar.

Comment

Too bad TexasTornado isn't still around. She could blow everyone out the water. Best story teller of all time possibly.

Comment

Working...
                                X