Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food ****

Kobi beef double/double, fried egg and bacon with broiled asparagus and garlic cloves....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Food ****

Kobi beef double/double, fried egg and bacon with broiled asparagus and garlic cloves....

Man this looks amazing!!

Comment

Grilled adobo chicken with red enchilada sauce, green chilies, black olives, mozzarella and sharp cheddar.

Gonna drop a few mocha fat bombs for desert.

Comment

I’m just sitting here longing for the day somebody comes up with a low carb IPA[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            I’m just sitting here longing for the day somebody comes up with a low carb IPA[emoji849]

We can only dream.

Comment

Chicken, quail, lamb, and steak kabobs for dinner last night at a persian grill nearby. Quiet delicious food!
              I will second a low carb ipa!

Comment

Made steak last night. 15 mins at 400 in a cast iron skillet in the oven, then 30 secs in the skillet for a nice sear. Garlic butter spread to finish things out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                  We buy ours at HEB...they are Carb-sense. They have the Mission brand and HEB has a house brand. Either are 3g net carbs. Even my kids have gotten to where they prefer these over the fresh butter flavored ones made on site.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Yea, all we use is the Carb-Sense tortillas. Went to the Mexican food restaurant last night. Got two grilled chicken breast covered in bell peppers, Mushrooms, and cheese. Of course avocados on the side. Had my wife smuggle in a couple of the 3 carb tortillas.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post

I tried the cactus and lime water, I mean Michelob ULTRA, last weekend. Not bad, but not really beer.

Comment

March First 2017 I was 262Lbs, today I'm 195 thanks to the Keto Diet. I really kicked it in gear last May and of course with deer season I didnt make any big loses (or gains) going to try and get down to low 180s and see how I feel.

Comment

Awesome FCT! I am on maintenance....try to stay around 200. I am off my diabetes medicine because of the Keto way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
                          March First 2017 I was 262Lbs, today I'm 195 thanks to the Keto Diet. I really kicked it in gear last May and of course with deer season I didnt make any big loses (or gains) going to try and get down to low 180s and see how I feel.

Awesome and thanks for sharing. That is roughly my starting point and target. I’m 226 today after struggling for most of 2018 but set the whiskey aside and stayed strict the last couple of days. I can feel it kicking in again and know I’m about to drop down another pant size quickly. Been on mostly since July 18, 2017.

Comment

Awesome job! Bet you feel much better these days

Comment

You can do it!!! LOL I know for me its slowed way down. I've lost about the same amount of weigh you have. Its amazing. Congrats.

Comment

218...been a struggle since New Year, time to add an exercise program.

Comment

Working...
                                X