I just won tickets to the masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    I'll start off the bidding off. I'm in for $2,000.

If the 2 days include Friday, Saturday or Sunday I'm in for $3k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Masters

Originally posted by Justinmac View Post
      If the 2 days include Friday, Saturday or Sunday I'm in for $3k

I'll do $3,005

Comment

the way I read the ticket you've won a trip to the practice round and a place to stay the night before and the night of.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          And I think golf sucks. Bought a raffle ticket from a buddy and ended up winning and I never win anything[emoji36]

so

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTERRY75 View Post
            so
            I think he is going to give them to me

Comment

Dad's been...he's a golfer, I'm not.

I look at a golf course & all I see is a finer than frog hair virgin motocross track.

Comment

That's pretty awesome.

Here's my "never win anything story." Way back in 1994, I walked into Sam's club with my father (I was 10) and ended up putting my name in a Frank Thomas (The Big Hurt) sweepstakes box to win a variety of prizes, the Grand Prize being world series tickets. Several months passed and I eventually got a phone call (well, my dad did and handed me the phone) and apparently I'd won the grand prize!! Only, in that several month period, the MLB went on strike and they didn't have a world series that year. Instead, I got an autographed ball "from" Frank Thomas. However, it was handed to me at Sam's Club from the manager, so who knows if I have a Frank Thomas' autograph or the 1994 Sam's Club Manager's.

Here's a second quick story: I used to teach high school social studies (Geography and Government/Economics.) My last year, a student ran into my room and asked me to buy a raffle ticket for Project Graduation. He needed to sell "just one" so he didn't get in trouble. I felt bad for him so I bought one; the Grand Prize was a $500 Visa gift card. About a month later I got the call that I'd won the Grand Prize. So, I acquired the gift card later that week, drove straight to Academy and picked out a Beretta PX9 to buy (was a mistake in the long run), but none-the-less I was getting a new gun. I got to the register and handed them my gift card. "Alright sir, you owe us $219." Kind of shocked, I told him there was $500 on the card and I should only owe him $19. After re-swiping it, and it coming up as $0.00 left on the card, I realized I'd been given the second place card; the $300.00 card. While I'm happy I won something, there's a running joke in my family that when I win something, I still lose. lol

Comment

Guess our offers went cold ?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDownSouth View Post
                    Guess our offers went cold ?

I haven't got the tickets or all the details but will post when I have the tickets and all the info.

Comment

I should have an email with the specifics tonight.

Comment

$775 bid

Comment

Give them to webstertroy it will be a win win for all of us. Oh the stories he could come home with.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                            $775 bid
                            you are about 2230 short of meeting the last bid...

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                            Give them to webstertroy it will be a win win for all of us. Oh the stories he could come home with.
                            LMAO i think this is a grand idea!!

Comment

Sell before the apr deadine and order another

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                                INSTANTLY had visions of Bill Murrays character in Caddyshack, explosives and a gopher....

Comment

Working...
                                X