Super Mighty Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Mighty Strike

Along with sounding like a defense from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, NK has just gone silly!

North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

FoxNews.com
    Published April 20, 2017

North Korean state media threatened to launch a "super-mighty pre-emptive strike" that would reduce South Korea and the United states "to ashes."*

The Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper for North Korea's ruling Worker's Party, wrote, "In the case of our super-mighty pre-emptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes," according to*Reuters. The rogue nation also*claimed the U.S. and*its allies "should not mess with us."

The US needs to deal with the idiot, I don't think Militarily, as in army against army, but rather pin point precise assassination.

Surely we can get a seal inside 1000 yards and deliver 1 to the head, or an asset who can poison his breakfast. Remind them we can crush them or pick their renegade leaders off 1 by 1 if we want
    Last edited by Playa; 04-20-2017, 01:16 PM.

Ahhh, Super Mighty Strike hehehehe!
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

The US needs to deal with the idiot, I don't think Militarily, as in army against army, but rather pin point precise assassination.

Surely we can get a seal inside 1000 yards and deliver 1 to the head, or an asset who can poison his breakfast. Remind them we can crush them or pick their renegade leaders off 1 by 1 if we want
        Delta specializes in that kind of thing, but the only problem with that is there wont be a Fox news contributor job offer, tell all book, or made for TV movie about it lol.

Obama really left a floater in the WH didn't he?

We are on the brink of war with Russia, Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Thanks Obama!
        Last edited by Ætheling; 04-20-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Sometimes I kinda think they might have something we are not aware of hiding somewhere. But then again that must be their intentions.

Comment

Along with sounding like a defense from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, NK has just gone silly!

North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

FoxNews.com
            Published April 20, 2017

North Korean state media threatened to launch a "super-mighty pre-emptive strike" that would reduce South Korea and the United states "to ashes."*

The Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper for North Korea's ruling Worker's Party, wrote, "In the case of our super-mighty pre-emptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes," according to*Reuters. The rogue nation also*claimed the U.S. and*its allies "should not mess with us."

Wouldn't assassination of a country's leader be an outright act of war? He is just one in a long line of dictators with similar intentions. Taking him out might actually destabilize the country more, putting a strong military with nuclear capabilities in the hands of someone who might actually use them instead of saber rattling and trash talking.

Basically, what NK has done is to tell the UN to screw themselves and they put their own intetests above what anyone else wants. That's a strong nationalistic move. I think many here have advocated a similar move regarding the UN and where the US should place its own interests.

This guy is indeed an idiot and needs to go. I'm just not convinced that the next guy won't be worse.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Sometimes I kinda think they might have something we are not aware of hiding somewhere. But then again that must be their intentions.
              The same thing keeps bouncing around in my head, like a poker player with hole aces.

I also wonder if Russia and China have said hey NK **** off the US and get them over here we will attack from the rear and flank, you get SK in the spoils

Comment

Looks like China is putting the screws on now. This effectively neutralizes their military. Without fuel there will be little to no offensive.

Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia news and expert analysis published by Nikkei, an award-winning independent provider of quality journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
                  Wouldn't assassination of a country's leader be an outright act of war? He is just one in a long line of dictators with similar intentions. Taking him out might actually destabilize the country more, putting a strong military with nuclear capabilities in the hands of someone who might actually use them instead of saber rattling and trash talking.

Basically, what NK has done is to tell the UN to screw themselves and they put their own intetests above what anyone else wants. That's a strong nationalistic move. I think many here have advocated a similar move regarding the UN and where the US should place its own interests.

This guy is indeed an idiot and needs to go. I'm just not convinced that the next guy won't be worse.

BoneDigger, you might be right about the "next man up", I just find it hard to believe that there is anyone crazier in the entire world than that jack wagon!

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Delta specializes in that kind of thing, but the only problem with that is there wont be a Fox news contributor job offer, tell all book, or made for TV movie about it lol.

We are on the brink of war with Russia, Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Thanks Obama!
                  Arguably Syria and Russia are on Trumps tab. We didn't have to get involved. It's like a pitcher who tosses 3 balls and gets yanked, and the relief pitcher tosses a meatball over the heart of the plate, the hit is on the reliever. Trump threw all balls and Trump has thrown a strike and SyriRussia are taking a swing....

Comment

Looks like China is putting the screws on now. This effectively neutralizes their military. Without fuel there will be little to no offensive.

http://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Pyo...Chinese-expert
                    C'mon man, so china has been lying about selling NK oil for 2-3 years and NOW they are going suddenly stop? Either there is a dark horse (Russia) or china will keep doing what china has been doing

Comment

BoneDigger, you might be right about the "next man up", I just find it hard to believe that there is anyone crazier in the entire world than that jack wagon!

Arguably Syria and Russia are on Trumps tab. We didn't have to get involved. It's like a pitcher who tosses 3 balls and gets yanked, and the relief pitcher tosses a meatball over the heart of the plate, the hit is on the reliever. Trump threw all balls and Trump has thrown a strike and SyriRussia are taking a swing....
                      Next man up is definitely a wild card! Also, "if you break it, you own it" when it comes to these 2nd and 3rd world countries. We have seen how that has worked out in the last 15 years. I am all about letting our spy's do what they do to rid the earth of despots!
                      I agree your with your baseball analogy also.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        High stakes gambling..

I've wondered the same thing. And if they do where did they get it and do their allies have something also??

Aint but one way to find out. If he does he will use it sooner or later anyway..
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 04-20-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Either a floater or that super dense log that kids leave. It sinks to the bottom and leeches into the water slowly. Its got a golden brown aura and smells like death. I meam, come on, it takes 2 flushes... whatdya eat?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post

I think NK is more like a snake. Itll just writhe harmlessly without its head. Just, dont step on the teeth... sheeesh.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

A well placed M-80 would cripple their entire energy infrastructure.
                              They have to shut down a large portion of their power just to run their electric fence at night.
                              If anyone doesn't think the US (or any other country) doesn't have a well thought out and calculated plan for immediate engagement and disarmament of NK.. they haven't been paying attention for last 30 years.
                              China isnt stupid. They will make money off anyone..but they aren't going to hand over anything that will cost them more valuable assets.

NK's capabilities are grossly over-exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
                              X