No announcement yet.

Infowars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have an issue with it. Private companies can do what they want with their content. They have a choice, just like he does.

Comment

Facebook has removed all 3 of Republican candidates Elizabeth Hengs commercials.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUJXqJ4f_to"]ELIZABETH HENG FOR CONGRESS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Well I guess I missed the gay frog rants.. That's still not as damaging as ranting about the National Anthem and Historical statues being racist, Russian collusion and the list goes on and on..
        He being targeted for a reason and its not for reasons they want us to believe.. The "National Enquirer" has been around since I was a kid, Obama and his ilk were allowed to do damage for 8 years(still no birth certificate)and CNN is still lying daily so what reason could they really have for silencing him?
        He's said some really out there things. The frog thing came from him talking about chemicals in the water. Valid talking point. Then he went on about mind control and how the water turns frogs gay.

Like I said I think he mixes crazy in with truth to sell his brand.

I definitely don't think he should be removed from these sites, but do agree with a companies right to do as they see fit. There are plenty of people way more out there than he is that continue to operate on them. One of his biggest opponents, The Young Turks, is led by a guy who denies documented genocide. The agenda here is pretty obvious. I think they are going after Jones because he is low hanging fruit and they know people will hesitate to speak in his defense in fear of being labeled conspiracy theorist. You can bet more will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          He's said some really out there things. The frog thing came from him talking about chemicals in the water. Valid talking point. Then he went on about mind control and how the water turns frogs gay.

I definitely don't think he should be removed from these sites, but do agree with a companies right to do as they see fit. There are plenty of people way more out there than he is that continue to operate on them. One of his biggest opponents, The Young Turks, is led by a guy who denies documented genocide. The agenda here is pretty obvious. I think they are going after Jones because he is low hanging fruit and they know people will hesitate to speak in his defense in fear of being labeled conspiracy theorist. You can bet more will follow.
          Well that makes perfect sense because documented genocide is part of history.. The "Young Turks" planting the seed, in young minds, that "it never happened" falls exactly in line with "their" agenda and all of the current, ongoing, actions that are taking place to hide HISTORY from young and future generations..

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Interestingly, Turkey has the exact opposite of Germany’s holocaust denial law: it’s a crime there to say Turkey did anything to the Armenians. They whitewash it in their history books, so everyone there believes it. Not that it excuses Cenk, who’s been in the US since he was 8.

Comment

Infowars reporter weighs in on the rules regarding private companies

Comment

I laughed, sadly mainstream reporting isn’t much more accurate

Comment

Regardless of what you think of him , conservatives should be up in arms about this. This is sensorship. Flat out.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Regardless of what you think of him , conservatives should be up in arms about this. This is sensorship. Flat out.
                    It’s not just censorship either. It’s one-sided, targeted censorship. They’ll never do this to left-wing groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      It’s not just censorship either. It’s one-sided, targeted censorship. They’ll never do this to left-wing groups.
                      That is generally how censorship works, it is rarely applied evenly. It is a tool to quell the message that isn’t desired

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        These are private companies and as such they are free to ban anyone they want. This just opened the door for someone else to start up something that is truly open to any and all or just conservatives.
                        I personally like CRTV

Comment

Smells like opportunity for infowars to create their own platform.

Alex Jones is a quack. I'm hoping conservatives aren't being lumped in with this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            Smells like opportunity for infowars to create their own platform.

Alex Jones is a quack. I'm hoping conservatives aren't being lumped in with this dude.

He’s got a platform. His website is pretty extensive. Think of the Drudge on roids. Forum and all.
                            I’ve met the man twice. Pretty normal dude if a crowd isn’t around. I don’t tend to think of him as a quack. He’s a showman. He knows the character people want to see. It pays the bills.
                            I’m a reformed follower. I was that guy for a number of years. I finally got tired of being ticked off all the time. The sky is not falling and I’d rather go fishing.

-------------------------------
                            Violence never settles anything
                            -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                              He’s got a platform. His website is pretty extensive. Think of the Drudge on roids. Forum and all.
                              I’ve met the man twice. Pretty normal dude if a crowd isn’t around. I don’t tend to think of him as a quack. He’s a showman. He knows the character people want to see. It pays the bills.
                              I’m a reformed follower. I was that guy for a number of years. I finally got tired of being ticked off all the time. The sky is not falling and I’d rather go fishing.

-Genghis Kahn
                              I've heard from a few people in Austin that in person he's rather normal.

Comment

Full disclosure. I am still mildly paranoid. [emoji12]

-Genghis Kahn

Comment

Working...
                                X