No announcement yet.

Scam.............Beto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still don’t know how he got my number but he’s probably not real happy he text me soliciting votes for Beto today...

Comment

Its “a f’ing idiot,” or “an effing idiot,” but not “an f’ing idiot.”

Comment

When you hyphenate they are all the same. I figured you were a English teacher and a Beto supporter! A wise man once told me “some people do, the rest teach”[emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          When you hyphenate they are all the same. I figured you were a English teacher and a Beto supporter! A wise man once told me “some people do, the rest teach”[emoji12]
          You mean abbreviated?
          ��

And I’m the son of an English teacher...and no supporter of the “ hispandering” Beto
          Last edited by Playa; 07-14-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Yes...that is abbreviated...lol

Comment

bad pic
              Last edited by Barrett; 08-02-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Thank you TBH - I would not have know this about Beto. I am a Cruz guy anyway, but now even more so.

Comment

When you get to researching him and his family it is apparent that he is a fraud that fits in well with the Dumbocrats/Open Border folks that want this country destroyed.

Comment

Went to the hunters extravaganza in Houston Saturday. Friends I rode with wanted to eat at some fancy little cafe in the heights area.

Good food, good booze but good lord there was Beto signs everywhere. I don’t think giving my opinion on thermal scopes too my friend at the bar was welcomed even though they had “Wild pork carnitas” (if you call a greasy, tough piece of salt pork looking meat that, only bit of food I didn’t eat there) on the menu 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X