No announcement yet.

Eric Church blames NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's an eric church? Ive heard a lot of different names for churches but never heard any one going to an eric church.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
      That one in the middle sure looks sweet and shy. But I’ve been wrong before a time or two.
      The most recent picture I saw of her she looked a lot like Gozer from Ghostbusters.

Comment

He will have to start selling more furniture at Star Furniture, this is why people should learn some history so the same dumb things are not repeated time after time. He should sing and shut up on the rest of his thoughts he is a singer and furniture salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
          He will have to start selling more furniture at Star Furniture, this is why people should learn some history so the same dumb things are not repeated time after time. He should sing and shut up on the rest of his thoughts he is a singer and furniture salesman.

He should stick to selling furniture…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I'm going to try to forget all those here who said they like his "music"....that **** is awful! If his music was a cocktail, it would be warm horse **** and bleach.

George Jones would like a word with y'all....
            X2. This Bro-Country movement needs to move on

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              I don’t think country music in general, and Eric Church specifically, has the same conservatives audience that The Dixie Chicks had in 2000. I wouldn’t be surprised if this doesent give him a boost

I mean you can’t really be a free thinker and think that pop country crap sounds good
              Last edited by Playa; 07-27-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

One of the lyrics to his song says
                "High on a hill, lookin’ at a field down wind "

First time I heard that song my son said I bet he is not seeing many deer if he is sitting with the field downwind of him. We both just shook our heads

Comment

Never heard of him. Why is this news?

Comment

Wow the country music industry is full of country boy, redneck, phonies.. Garth,
                    McGraw, Aldean and now Church??? I'm sure there are a bunch I'm forgetting.. Man what a disappointment Church is.. I really liked the guys music.. Oh well..Bye..
                    Now I'm reading that Ryan Bingham is also a left wing loon....
                    We have been infiltrated...

Comment

I blame him for his contributing efforts of destroying country music. We’re even

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        Country music is to blame for the Vegas shooting. Had there not been a country music festival the shooting wouldn’t have happened. Ban country music festivals.
                        Hmm.. Great point..

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                          One of the lyrics to his song says
                          "High on a hill, lookin’ at a field down wind "

First time I heard that song my son said I bet he is not seeing many deer if he is sitting with the field downwind of him. We both just shook our heads
                          Uh I think the conversation here is about Eric Church not Luke Bryan. Still crappy bro country but different guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                            Uh I think the conversation here is about Eric Church not Luke Bryan. Still crappy bro country but different guys.

Lol. My bad. You are right. They pretty much sound all the same to me when I listen which is usually when I'm turning the station. I like that term Bro country lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I'm going to try to forget all those here who said they like his "music"....that **** is awful! If his music was a cocktail, it would be warm horse **** and bleach.

George Jones would like a word with y'all....

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                No. We don't want to hear the opinions that differ from ours. We love Blake Shelton for promoting hunting. We love Ted Nugent promoting guns and killing anything that roams. We don't like those with a platform using it for something that we don't agree with. When I say "we", I mean "we". I don't like it either. However, if I had a platform to share my opinions you can be **** sure that not everyone would like it. I support the NRA and the 2nd Amendment, but Church has the right to express his stupid opinions and even to wear those supergay sunglasses he sports.

Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X