No announcement yet.

Cohen tapes Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cohen may be a pariah in the legal community after this, but he'll be a martyr in the liberal community. I'm sure Soros and Co. will ensure he is well taken care of.

Comment

I dont disagree.

Somehow, Choen has retained the services of a lawyer (Lanny Davis) that defended Bill when he was cigaring ladies in the White House. Defended Weiner when he was pedophiling teenagers online. And Hillary when she was wiping servers clean in her bathroom. This is one of his shorter clips, there are a lot out there, he likes to hear himself talk.

Smerconish asks Lanny Davis about his thoughts on Monica Lewinsky's come back.

Comment

It's a stretch to hold a lie regarding an extra marital affair over any politicians head (or anyone else for that matter) Man, woman or other...standard procedure is to deny until caught, then lie some more. It's not until the spunk stained dress shows up before the apologizing with crocodile tears happens.

Only the haters care anything about this being a lie. Most Americans don't give a crap what happens in their personal lives. I don't understand cohen & lanny's angle either & does seem rather foolish other than to embarrass??

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          How anyone can still claim this investigation is legit is beyond me. It's clearly an investigation of person in an attempt to find a crime.

Freaking ridiculous. You'd have to be full on boot licker status to support it at this point.

The fact it's being led by a man with a history of being a complete POS just makes it even better.

Well... I HOPE it is legit. I kinda agree with you at this point. He needs to produce or get off the pot. If this turns out to be a big nothing burger, there should be consequences for Mueller. But... Trump lied about the affairs so it’s a fair assumption that he possibly lied about collusion. Who knows. I’d LOVE if one Friday Mueller just started dropping one indictment after the other with solid, smoking gun evidence and testimony. An impeachment within 72 hrs and Pence sitting in the Oval immediately after that. At least the evangelical conservatives could feel a bit less hypocritical expressing support for a republican president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there any time limit on Mueller ?
            Will they just keep trying to dig up dirt for the next 7 years while Trump is president ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
              Trump lied about the affairs so it’s a fair assumption that he possibly lied about collusion.
              When did he do this? I mean Clinton lied about his affairs until somebody found DNA proof on a dress, does that mean it is fair to assume he colluded? Clinton bought off questionable chicks for more money than Trump ever did. As far as I am concerned Trump is more Trust worthy than his accusers. I mean why else do you sign a NDA.

So, now their is another secret tape. That contradicts the first secret tape. Yawn. Mueller is currently looking through Donnie's old tweets trying to find something to go after him. That isnt a joke, that is where this investigation is, after how much money and time that has been spent. That is the "hope" that yall are clinging to at the moment.

Michael Cohen, President Trump's former lawyer, secretly recorded a conversation with CNN's Chris Cuomo and admitted in the tape to arranging—on his own—a $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels in 2016........

The recording—which is about two-hours long—included topics ranging from the alleged years-old Trump affair with the former **** star to the payment, the report said. The reported tape could potentially be used by the White House to distance Trump from the Daniels payment and damage Cohen’s character.

Cohen reportedly assured Cuomo that he was not taping their conversation, and put the phone in his desk drawer. The phone appears to record the whole conversation.

Comment

Well... I HOPE it is legit. I kinda agree with you at this point. He needs to produce or get off the pot. If this turns out to be a big nothing burger, there should be consequences for Mueller. But... Trump lied about the affairs so it’s a fair assumption that he possibly lied about collusion. Who knows. I’d LOVE if one Friday Mueller just started dropping one indictment after the other with solid, smoking gun evidence and testimony. An impeachment within 72 hrs and Pence sitting in the Oval immediately after that. At least the evangelical conservatives could feel a bit less hypocritical expressing support for a republican president.

You just showed your bias on your sleeve.The investigation is not legit and wasn't from the get go, period. That has been proven time and time again. The fact that so many people are ok with that as long as Mueller gets him is frightening. If you investigate anyone for long enough, you can find something on them. Given Mueller's history of with-holding evidence that would have exonerated innocent men just so he could uphold the FBI's wrongful arrest, it is even more frightening. The man is corrupt to the core and the investigation is corrupt to the core. We don't even know what he is investigating anymore. First it was campaign members links to Russia, now it is squeezing lawyers to get information about his sex life. It's pathetic, disgusting and Anti American. Anyone who supports it is the same. The ironic thing is they're accusing him of colluding with Russia while they themselves are using Soviet style secret police tactics.

Anyone with any investigative/prosecuting authority investigating an American citizen in order to find a crime should be put before a firing squad.

Comment

I didn't like Obama one stinking bit but I would have stood with him and defended him if this type of investigation were happening to him. Never understood the lefts ability to throw away principles, values and common sense at moments notice because they disagree with someone. Or maybe it is because they never had any to throw away to begin with.

Comment

Comment

They were reporting that several days ago when news of the tape came out. First they reported he had it on tape, then he admitted he had no proof but would give his side of the story. Dude is a grade A slime ball playing Mueller's game to cover his own butt.

What would it matter anyways? Nothing illegal took place in that meeting.

Comment

They were reporting that several days ago when news of the tape came out. First they reported he had it on tape, then he admitted he had no proof but would give his side of the story. Dude is a grade A slime ball playing Mueller's game to cover his own butt.

What would it matter anyways? Nothing illegal took place in that meeting.
                        Of all the conspiracy theories yall can come up with - nothing here ...

Comment

You just showed your bias on your sleeve.The investigation is not legit and wasn't from the get go, period. That has been proven time and time again. The fact that so many people are ok with that as long as Mueller gets him is frightening. If you investigate anyone for long enough, you can find something on them. Given Mueller's history of with-holding evidence that would have exonerated innocent men just so he could uphold the FBI's wrongful arrest, it is even more frightening.

I am biased because, as I’ve said here several times, I think Trump is a ego maniacal, low-life, who’s not nearly as smart as he wants folks to believe. IMO he sets the bar lower for the office. We are now willing to accept ANYONE to lead our country as long as the 401k’s keep going up and the illegals can’t get in. It’s a slippery slope.
                          HOWEVER.... I’m NOT biased with regard to the investigation. If he has something, show it. Or shut it down!

But Clay based on your post you’ve already discredited the outcome of the investigation. Whatever it is. You’re a Trump guy. I get it, your willing to accept anything he does. It’s identity politics at its finest.

Comment

We are now willing to accept ANYONE to lead our country as long as the 401k’s keep going up and the illegals can’t get in.

you just used to huge positives to try to bolster a point that is negative.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Of all the conspiracy theories yall can come up with - nothing here ...
                              ?? What conspiracy theories have I come up with?

I'm not the one saying "nothing here". The evidence, or lack thereof, is.

Comment

I am biased because, as I’ve said here several times, I think Trump is a ego maniacal, low-life, who’s not nearly as smart as he wants folks to believe. IMO he sets the bar lower for the office. We are now willing to accept ANYONE to lead our country as long as the 401k’s keep going up and the illegals can’t get in. It’s a slippery slope.
                                HOWEVER.... I’m NOT biased with regard to the investigation. If he has something, show it. Or shut it down!

But Clay based on your post you’ve already discredited the outcome of the investigation. Whatever it is. You’re a Trump guy. I get it, your willing to accept anything he does. It’s identity politics at its finest.

So you're okay with the federal government using bogus means to investigate someone until they find a crime as long as you think that person is a moron? Got it. Slippery slope is right, you just aimed it in the wrong direction.

I didn't discredit the investigation. They have done that themselves.
                                Last edited by Clay C; 07-27-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X