Eric Church blames NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
    He was answering a question I asked. I dont think he was making any kind of statement about banning anything.
    Yeah re read and realized the context. My mistake. Was on a bit of a tirade I suppose.

Comment

Go on home boy. Ignorant comment in content and in spirit given his fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank God the NRA is a "roadblock to common sense gun safety" At least as the loony left defines common sense!

Comment

He's entitled to say or think however he pleases. I am also entitled to not purchase tickets to any concert he is playing in or his music.

Comment

Looks gayer than the village people.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Agree completely - Is what it is - His thoughts don't affect me.
              Only people going to be affected are those affiliated with the Church biz...he just hurt himself, the band & future venues wallets by irking what I am guessing is a fan base much more loyal to the 2nd & supportive of the NRA vs the next EC concert tickets to be purchased.

I think he is a good entertainer & unless he doubles down on the negative NRA rhetoric, will likely be short term pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                Eric needs more Church!
                And less Eric.

Comment

I'm going to try to forget all those here who said they like his "music"....that **** is awful! If his music was a cocktail, it would be warm horse **** and bleach.

George Jones would like a word with y'all....

Comment

How do ya'll think Roseann looks with her new blonde hair?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGetBloody View Post
                      I believe in everyone’s right to freedom of speech & decisions within the limits of the law.

My decisions:
                      1. Just bought my first RTIC 45 cooler & tumbler (great products btw)...no more YETI for me after their situation with the NRA
                      2. And now will never buy anything from Eric Church although I believe in his freedom of speech

Let our purchasing power talk...
                      what exactly did YETI do? when the facts came out with that whole situation it seemed to me like the NRA was being the bully

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                        How do ya'll think Roseann looks with her new blonde hair?
                        She looks like Roseann with blond hair.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          Country music is to blame for the Vegas shooting. Had there not been a country music festival the shooting wouldn’t have happened. Ban country music festivals.
                          There was no country music being played, that was a Jason Aldean concert.

****ty music is to blame....can we get some "****ty music control" up and runnin?

Comment

Panachudo!

Comment

#51 Post of Fame...... I like some of his music but some of it is out there

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                There was no country music being played, that was a Jason Aldean concert.
                                ****ty music is to blame....can we get some "****ty music control" up and runnin?
                                True! My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X