Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pax8VdZUmOE"]SEC Shorts - The school dance where SEC teams get their bowl invites - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Well lookie there. I was right. LOL.

The no recruits from Houston was just for funnin.
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-07-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        It looks like division championships are counted as conference championships to me.

Even shared division championships are up there. But hey, gotta cover Kroger field somehow.

I don’t understand the recruiting through a head coach. I can sort of see their point though. Get scouts watching someone, maybe get other kids offered elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Are we talking about the 7 on 7 stuff being a bad look or that he was meeting with that guy rather than coaches?

I've got a former HS teammate, Aggie grad, 5A HC for a current round four playoff team...that thinks it was a bad look.
          I assume so, and I have no doubt that the coaches don't like 7on7.

But to say that A&M has ruined it's recruiting in Houston for a decade is false.

BTW, the first person Fischer meet with outside of A&M's campus was the president of the Texas High School Football Coaches Association.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            Did he give a reason in why it was a bad look? We must remember he is a “HS coach”
            Apparently there is bad blood between THSCA and the Addidas 7 on 7 stuff. They said Jimbo didn't know what he was getting himself into. Texas people know not to go there. Hence the reason you want your coach to know how recruiting works in this state.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

But to say that A&M has ruined it's recruiting in Houston for a decade is false.

BTW, the first person Fischer meet with outside of A&M's campus was the president of the Texas High School Football Coaches Association.
              A) I was kidding

B) That's the guy he ****** off by running right to the 7 on 7 coach immediately after. Katy's HC.

Do you even College Football?

Comment

Jimbo is going to get scrutinized until the new wears off and the jealousy of a football coach making 75 million. I am betting that when he shows up in a kid's living room that he will get quite a bit of attention.
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

I wouldn't think so. The 7on7 stuff has been a talking point for HS coaches over the last several years and the Academy's like Bishop Gordon or IMG are worse in my opinion.

Comment

Texas people know not to go there.

They're too busy with dildo rallies, pool parties and man kissing.

Comment

Originally posted by BOPO View Post
                        Texas people know not to go there.

They're too busy with dildo rallies, pool parties and man kissing.

Man this thread is starting to make me feel dumber by reading it.

Coaches from TEXAS, the state of or Texas ties, the state of.....or recruiting experience in Texas, the state of.

I can't say that I ever saw Herman doing the kiss his players thing this year? Did he?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Dude, y'all get 2 D2 schools and two other cream puffs out of conference plus Vandy. Ole Miss, Arky......etc.
                          ARKY? You mean that last place Arkansas team who humiliated Texas in the Houston Bowl a few years ago? Them? We don’t play Vandy much......and we all know you want NO PART of Ole Miss.

OOC schedules? We played UCLA twice and we open next year with Clemson.

Wanna talk cream puffs? LOL, that’s laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Man this thread is starting to make me feel dumber by reading it.

Coaches from TEXAS, the state of or Texas ties, the state of.....or recruiting experience in Texas, the state of.

I can't say that I ever saw Herman doing the kiss his players thing this year? Did he?
                            You might need to start wearing a helmet, reading more, and getting fitted for spectacles.

Comment

I agree with Chad C, I am not a fan of the academies that recruit and groom talent for the next level. My nephew was the Head Coach at Cibolo Steele until taking the AD job this year. I was pretty shocked at the DeSoto team that he played in the State Final game. There was more D1 talent on that team than any I had ever seen and I later found that many of the players were transferring in there to play on that team. To be honest, when I saw the teams warming up I was concerned that those little boys from SA might not survive the game.
                              Adios,
                              Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                I wouldn't think so. The 7on7 stuff has been a talking point for HS coaches over the last several years and the Academy's like Bishop Gordon or IMG are worse in my opinion.
                                UIL is about to squash some of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X