[ATTACH]872849[/ATTACH]

2017 Gary Turner 26"

That's a nice bike buddy.

-------------------------------
    Violence never settles anything
    -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
      Does anyone ride the Cypresswood or Cypress creek trails in northwest Houston?

I rode them pretty regularly out of Meyer park

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
        That's a nice bike buddy.

-------------------------------
        Violence never settles anything
        -Genghis Kahn

Thanks. I'm a native Austinite and grew up racing BMX.

Comment

Giant talon 2

Comment

Santa Cruz Tallboy LT.

Comment

Specialized Rockhopper 29er, recently put a new RockShox Recon Gold TK on it, world of difference in the handling.

Comment

I rode the hell out of a Trek 820 for a couple of years, then upgraded to a Diamondback Overdrive 29r this past spring. Love it, and can't wait to use it hunting this fall.

Comment

Just got my first bike since I was a kid - Raleigh talus 3.0. I don't know squat about bikes but I'm really enjoying this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

08' Marin Eldridge hardtail with some carbon fiber goodies. Rode the crap out of it in the SHNF. It's pulled a few deer and hogs out with cart.

Comment

Is there such a thing as a decent full suspension under 1k?

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                        Is there such a thing as a decent full suspension under 1k?
                        Not from my research that's why I went with a hardtail and really in Texas it's all you need I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                          Not from my research that's why I went with a hardtail and really in Texas it's all you need I think

I have a trek hardtail currently but was just throwing the idea of fs around

Comment

I've never ridden one but could be worth the extra money...
                            I thought about upgrading myself but may just upgrade Parts instead.
                            I may need a new derailleur set ..what gets me the most is slipping gears trying to dig going uphill

Comment

Anyone have experience with diamondback bikes? I see they have the recoil comp 29 for 1k.

Comment

For a cheaper full suspension bike, wait til the new year models come out, and you may get a deal on last years model. Mine listed for $2695, I bought it for $1650.

If you go this way look for better quality shock and forks. Not springs.

Also, get a bike that fits. This will go further than suspension for comfort.

Comment

Working...
                                X