No announcement yet.

Thief help, Brazoria co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is brave POS. I hope they catch that filth.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Is it possible to post the whole video? Or is 5 seconds was all that was recorded? They had to turn around to back up and hook it up ect ect.....

Comment

Jbird, PM sent.

Comment

If the white boys (last name) from needville are not locked up I’d look at them. They have e been known to steal from Wharton, fort bend and brazoria counties.

Maybe they changed their ways to I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
            Jbird, PM sent.
            Did not get it.

Comment

They have pics of the same guy and truck doing lawn care in there subdivision. They have been turned into the authorities. Waiting game now to see anything can be recovered and if any evidence found.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird8791 View Post
                They have pics of the same guy and truck doing lawn care in there subdivision. They have been turned into the authorities. Waiting game now to see anything can be recovered and if any evidence found.

Well then they weren't stealing his equipment, they were putting him out of business.

Comment

Jbird, I just sent you another Pm.

Comment

That's good news!

Book'em Danno

Comment

Hope they catch this low life.

Comment

What a POS not much worse than a thief, hope they catch his sorry ***!

Comment

I will keep an eye out in Friendswood area as well. I am also in that same business and we have been having lots of hood rat thugs riding around Friendswood area literally taking blowers weedeaters ect in broad daylight while they work. Kill all thieves on site is what I say. This is our business and what makes our income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            Good luck in Brazoria Co. They don't do much when its just burglary. I had Pics of 2 guys stealing the Tv out of my RV. Good Pics. I found their names in 3 minutes on FB. I got in contact with one of the guys brother, he offered to bring him into the sheriffs office. After 3 months of calling the Detective every other day and getting the run around on why they couldn't catch them, I finally gave up.

I think this is the case everywhere! Your stuff is simply not safe anymore.

I hope these thieves get killed, plain and simple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope they catch him that was bold, I keep a lock on mine always,not that that’s gonna stop a determined thief, keep us updated, looks like that pic should be enough. Best of luck to y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
                                Jbird, I just sent you another Pm.
                                Thanks you Jerry. Replied.

Comment

Working...
                                X