No announcement yet.

South Texas rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish they would quit eatin. Tired of putting it out.

Comment

Ttt

We are extremely hot and dry, I hope the horns are at least as good as last year.

Looks like there may be some rain in he forecast this week. I hope it holds up.

Comment

It's raining in STX! Thunder woke me up at 4am [emoji16]

Comment

Just checked the radar, looks like the ranch got some yesterday and this morning, looks to be pouring east of 35 near Pearsall

Comment

We got 1/2" in Catarina this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

1" in frio county.
              first rain since June 3rd.

Comment

This morning 1" east of Whitsett in northern Live Oak County, 4" at McCoy in Atascosa County, 2.90" in northern Bee County and 4.42" in western Goliad County. Badly needed rains for a lot areas while others are still not getting much.

Comment

1.2" for us coupon clippers across the river from el indio

Comment

I sent my b***h DamonJ down to the ranch a day early today to save me a trip if it's a slop fest. Looks like the Tilden area just got hit again with a pretty good cell.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      I sent my b***h DamonJ down to the ranch a day early today to save me a trip if it's a slop fest. Looks like the Tilden area just got hit again with a pretty good cell.
                      You had some great deer on your cameras, my bad, I accidentally deleted your cards!

Comment

Originally posted by accuracyinc View Post
                        i sent my b***h damonj down to the ranch a day early today to save me a trip if it's a slop fest. looks like the tilden area just got hit again with a pretty good cell.

Originally posted by damonj View Post
                        you had some great deer on your cameras, my bad, i accidentally deleted your cards!

lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          1.2" for us coupon clippers across the river from el indio
                          0.0 AGAIN on our side of the river!! That cell formed just south of us and pounded its way down the border.....

Comment

4/10 of an inch in Webb Co. 20 miles north of Laredo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

0.3" in McMullen. Just can't get a good rain. We are in bad shape out there. The deer are looking great but the ranch looks like crap.

Comment

The rain missed us. It is getting really dry out there right now. Deer are still hitting the cottonseed and protein pretty hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X