Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few pics from South Texas this past week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few pics from South Texas this past week....

Went down to South Texas to do a little hunting. Also took my camera along and was glad I did. Had misty, rainy, snowy and clear weather all during the week. Here a few pics.
    Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 09:00 PM.

Wow. Awesome deer and Pics!!!

Comment

How the hell were you not dispensing lead or arrows?? Great photos by the way though.

What gear were you using?

Comment

Those are freaking awesome pictures!!!!

Comment

Where are the photos of some of those bucks hanging by their back legs?

Comment

Looks like you might be in need of my culling services. They are free and I will rid your ranch of some of those undesirable bucks!

Comment

Beautiful pictures....Thanks for sharing

Comment

Awesome deer.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Wow! Nice pics. The one with the doe in front of him is about the most awesome buck I have ever seen. Might not be the biggest but a buck like that is what I dream of. The character and just his look.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                      Wow! Nice pics. The one with the doe in front of him is about the most awesome buck I have ever seen. Might not be the biggest but a buck like that is what I dream of. The character and just his look.
                      This^

Comment

Wow! Good thing you brought the camera!

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          How the hell were you not dispensing lead or arrows?? Great photos by the way though.

What gear were you using?
                          Sorry I missed your question earlier. I use a Canon 7D, Canon 100-400 4.0-5.6 IS zoom or Canon 500mm 4.0 IS and Manfrotto tripod with a Manfrotto 393 Gimbal style head. I was throwing lead this trip due to bad winds and sloppy roads, just not at any of these bucks I have pics of here.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                            He was my favorite buck I saw on this trip with the very young 6x6 next in line. He more of a future prospect at this point but off to a great start. Here are some more pics of the clean 6x6.
                            Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                              Where are the photos of some of those bucks hanging by their back legs?
                              Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X