No announcement yet.

Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope one day I get a lot on this place!

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
      I hope one day I get a lot on this place!

There's a place for sale in the classifieds

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 12-29-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I'm going to give it another shot in a few days. This will be my first sit since opening weekend! Been crazy busy as of late and haven't had time to go out. What is the harvest count up to now?

Comment

Good luck Mike.

I have been up for 2 hunts so far and both times my feeder was not functioning properly. Nothing good on camera either because of it (i could pinpoint when thr feeder stopped based on traffic). Hopefully it will pick up again soon... assuming I am throwing corn

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I had the same problem and replaced the feeder battery. I hope that's all I need to do.

Comment

I went out for one hunt on Halloween and I haven't been back out there since

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I went out yesterday but my feeder was empty and the camera had been dead for months so I just filled up the feeder and got the camera going again. Didn't see any deer while driving around and I checked the log at the cleaning station, only 5 deer have been killed since November and nothing since middle of Dec.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all don't forget to get your paperwork in for next year. I'm going to do my best to get mine in within the next week or so.

Comment

Can we buy lots at the March meeting?

Comment

You can buy a lot at anytime from anyone (all property is privately owned. HTL does not own any lots to sell).

In order to join the GMT and hunt, you must already be a property owner and in good standings with the POA. In a nut shell, the property has to be in your name and dues current before you can join so, to answer your question, yes but no.

Comment

Here is the link to the 2017-2018 Season's thread:

Comment

Working...
                        X