Unusual trad kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
    I could see a bird, coming toward me with "purpose". I had no idea where to aim, so I shot him middle/middle.
    Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
      A 20016 Toyota Corolla rear bumper! Another long story!!
      You shot a car from the future?!?!?!

Comment

Besides my confidence and my ego on a few occasions, I have killed an opossum and a ground mole. Only unusual things for me

Comment

Shot a few doves off the ground, and almost killed a rabbit by accident. Missed the target and sailed under a small pine tree and a rabbit ran out from the spot under the tree my arrow went thru. Must have missed by inches.

Comment

I shot one of those tame geese of the top of my house when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
              I shot one of those tame geese of the top of my house when I was a kid.
              Hahaha sounds like something I would do.

Comment

Lets just say growing up our neighborhood had a really bad feral cat problem, HAD...

Comment

Thought this needed recovery time. Good stories, and still hung up on a bull with a door stop. LOL, HEY RICK, ate any hamburger lately and laughed while eating??

Comment

When I was a kid we raised chickens for meat. At the appointed time, my dad would yell, "it's killin' day, you boys grab your bows". We'd spend the morning shooting those roosters, they had to be killed anyway, so might as well get in some target practice. It was one of our most memorable days of the year growing up. My dad, two brothers and me shooting roosters and then get them ready for the freezer. We lived in the country and it was the 70's, so no need to worry about the news.

My dad did the same as Rick but to a horse. Dang thing was always getting out so he decided to wrap a big blob of tape on an arrow, shot the horse in the shoulder and the arrow went right through that tape. Horse was sore for while, but he didn't get out any more.

Comment

Killed a mouse in the house the day I came home from a hernia surgery. Wasn't a smart decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X