No announcement yet.

India Jungle Safari 2015 LIVE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sambar bull was well inside bow range....had battle scars all over!
    Attached Files

Comment

Following, thanks for taking us along. I'll take some tikka masala and naan also!! Yum yum. Not sure what the green sauce is called but I love dipping naan into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
        Following, thanks for taking us along. I'll take some tikka masala and naan also!! Yum yum. Not sure what the green sauce is called but I love dipping naan into it!

Green stuff Palak paneer or paneer saag (spinach/mint curry). Lunch is naan and Tandoori chicken.

Comment

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very cool! I've been to Mumbai, Pune, Dehli, Dehraduhn, and Mosoori the last few years. Never saw much wildlife except the black faced langurs and something they called a red arrsed monkey. I really like a lentil soup they served at breakfast called sambal? The best Indian food I have ever had was in A couple of restaurants in Nottingham and Hinckley in England. I was really fascinated near Dehraduhn to see people actually living a stone age life. Thatch huts and absolutely no modern conveniences, as we drove by in a Land Rover. Odd!

Comment

Caught up to a couple of Nilgai but the bull never came close enough for a good picture
              Attached Files

Comment

Great stuff, keep em coming.

Comment

Pack of wild dogs (Dhole) and a mongoose from this evening trip
                  Attached Files

Comment

Man what a cool trip

Comment

Man this is awesome!

Africa never really sparked my interest as far as hunting goes but man.... this India trip looks great!

Comment

Where is the cats???

Awesome stuff keep the photos coming!!!!

Comment

Cool stuff! I like that mongoose pic. Now you need to post a pic of a cobra. (:

Comment

No posts since 1145 yesterday.... Did you find the big cat or did he find you?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
                              No posts since 1145 yesterday.... Did you find the big cat or did he find you?
                              Hope it was only with the camera, and no cat backlash.

Comment

How large is the park?

Comment

Working...
                                X