No announcement yet.

Full Draw Film Tour San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Wait!! Its going to be a blast i only got to make the Dallas event last year. this year i am pulling off the full draw Texas slam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PublicLandFreaks View Post
      Cant Wait!! Its going to be a blast i only got to make the Dallas event last year. this year i am pulling off the full draw Texas slam!!!
      Heck yeah!!!! Going to be awesome

Comment

I'll be at the one in Boerne for sure. Any idea what time the films will start?

Comment

Show starts at 6pm, but we will be hanging out all day.

Comment

Sweet I'll be getting off work early to be there by 3 or so

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Im going to travel to this deal one day...……..obviously they are not interested in Houston over the last 5 years or so. GREAT IDEA but limited stops on their website.
              Houston will be having one August 18th. My understanding is it will be just an evening showing. Last I heard, we were working on venue's since BHA is new in Houston.

Originally posted by TWP View Post
              Did you just nominate yourself to the new Houston chapter head of BHA?!?!? Because I can make that happen!
              We just had our first pint night last month. I have been trying to get another set up, but right now but I have had trouble getting in touch with the guy in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                Houston will be having one August 18th. My understanding is it will be just an evening showing. Last I heard, we were working on venue's since BHA is new in Houston.

We just had our first pint night last month. I have been trying to get another set up, but right now but I have had trouble getting in touch with the guy in charge.
                We will be back from RSA. .....sounds exciting!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

San Antonio folks can buy tickets online for $10. Bring your bow because there will be some interesting shoots for prizes.

Comment

Yes sir, 100 yard money shot as well!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shallowater View Post
                      San Antonio folks can buy tickets online for $10. Bring your bow because there will be some interesting shoots for prizes.
                      Do you know how wheelchair friendly the Boerne place is? If I go I'd be bringing a boy that is wheelchair bound..

Comment

Originally posted by mobrien View Post
                        Do you know how wheelchair friendly the Boerne place is? If I go I'd be bringing a boy that is wheelchair bound..
                        I am not 100% sure, but I will inquire about that and get an answer back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mobrien View Post
                          Mo, from what i understand one of the top shooters on the Leading Edge Archery Team is wheelchair bound. I believe the facility is outfitted in a way that will be very accessible in a chair.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Venue recommendation : Texas Archery in Spring, Texas
                            Huge facility that is familiar with doing events. Our SCI Chapter partnered with them last fall to kick off ELK and Whitetail season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shallowater View Post
                              Mo, from what i understand one of the top shooters on the Leading Edge Archery Team is wheelchair bound. I believe the facility is outfitted in a way that will be very accessible in a chair.
                              Hey, thanks a lot for that brother, hope to make it out there for sure!

Comment

Getting closer guys, get your tickets ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X