Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y’all see or seen any Scorpions this spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen quite a few in Houston county this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Seems I get popped 2-3 times a year. Thinking I've built up an immunity to them. Just stings and burns a little now.
      Same here. I can’t seem to get use to yellow jacket sting however. I got popped on the back of my ear last year and it hurt!

Comment

Never thought about it until I saw this thread but no, haven't seen a one. Strange...

Comment

Yep killed two in the last week

Comment

Killed 2 in our pop ups last week in real Co

Comment

I built a house in Roanoke last year and have only found 2 inside. We see them regularly outside though. Also seen a few black widows.

Comment

They are always under my roll up barn doors. 2 or 3 every time I go out there. East Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by CSATEXAS View Post
                  They are always under my roll up barn doors. 2 or 3 every time I go out there. East Texas.
                  Where about in East Texas?

Comment

Our exterminator said it’s the worst he’s seen in years. We’ve killed no less than 7-8 in the house this year already and it’s just June. He said they are huntin water.

I’m definitely gittin me one of those black floursecnet lights too!!

Comment

Yes......just got stung on my hand today. Never saw it until it was too late. First time one has ever hit me. Can’t say that it felt good.

Comment

The door way to hell must be under my house where these things spawn from. We kill several a week in the house, they love to hide behind the soap dish in my shower and wait for you to grab the soap. @#$ %&^*!@ that hurts when they hit you on the knuckle.

Comment

They flock to my pool, seems like there are a couple in there every morning, those suckers can live a long time underwater.

Comment

Killed three so far this year. All outside.

Comment

I live in Collin County, we have plenty. Usually kill a dozen or so in the house every year.

Comment

Everywhere. Theyre juicy this year. I got zapped a week ago by one on the knuckle hiding in a onesie in my little girls drawer. Im glad it got me and not her.

I made my 5yr old boy kill one when were cleaning around the well. He was a scaredy cat...but I got him to kill it. Then I bragged about him to his Mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X