No announcement yet.

Found some baby rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I caught a whole group of them about this time last year with my lawn mower. Man what a gore-some experience that was

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
      I caught a whole group of them about this time last year with my lawn mower. Man what a gore-some experience that was
      Sounds like chili waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
        May both of you get bitten my many fire ants.... meanies...
        I know I know, just couldn't help myself. Blame it on the morning triple shot espresso!

Comment

They're hard to raise and have many that survive. Their mom will come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
            Hate it when that happens. And it happens every year at least once. Durn momma will put the hole right out in the middle of the yard. Our weener dog snuck 5 baby rabbits into the house one year. Had them in his doggie bed completely unharmed and alive.

Comment

Wow! This thread has turned in to a gruesome, hilarious and insightful piece of reading material.

I covered the area back up as good as I could in hopes momma rabbit will come back to take care of the little ones.

Thanks for the helpful input and if things take a turn for the worse...well I guess I’ll start another thread for rabbit recipes

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
                Wow! This thread has turned in to a gruesome, hilarious and insightful piece of reading material.

I covered the area back up as good as I could in hopes momma rabbit will come back to take care of the little ones.

Thanks for the helpful input and if things take a turn for the worse...well I guess I’ll start another thread for rabbit recipes
                Rabbit Con Carne is da bomb

Comment

This is what will happen.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

If they have their eyes open and you try to Take them and raise them more then likely they will not live ! If you touched them the mom might not come back are she could eat them I used to raise rabbits I had one mamma that if you touched them before they opened their eyes she would eat them !

Comment

so whens the bbq?

Comment

I tried raising several when I was a kid and actually got a few to where they were eating real food instead of just milk. You wouldn't think it but a little rabbit can get mean as all get out. I had one that was ornery as all heck and you talk about a bad bite for such a small animal. That little devil would bite the crap out of you.

Now that I think about it I probably would have bit me too if I were him. I was just as ornery as he was. I imagine he didn't like to be around me too much.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 03-07-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Here's a pic of what I found.
                          Attached Files

Comment

hassenfiffer! or ever how you spell German rabbit stew... cute little buggars tho!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYaMEWE0dCs"]Tools (Remastered) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I tried To raise one and even bought it another rabbit as a playmate.
                                It still died.
                                Had a dog find a nest like that once.
                                Sad but they are the whatburgers of the predator world.

Comment

Working...
                                X