No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garrett finally decided to act like he's got some balls, or some sort of authority and cut Lucky Whitehead (who wasn't going to make the team anyway) for getting arrested for shoplifting in Georgia or some place.....and come to find out 'ol Lucky was in a different state at the time of the alleged offense.

Dumb team...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-25-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Garrett finally decided to act like he's got some balls, or some sort of authority and cut Lucky Whitehead (who wasn't going to make the team anyway) for getting arrested for shoplifting in Georgia or some place.....and come to find out 'ol Lucky was in a different state at the time of the alleged offense.

Dumb team...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Virginia.

Comment

Lucky Whitehead.... He Gone!! Yes.

Comment

Ole Lucky was probably not going to survive camp, they had their fill of him, it was not just the false shop lifting deal, apparently he has had several deals with the Cowboys that the public does not know about, it was pretty apparent when they drafted Switzer that Lucky's days were numbered here. The sports media guys should be ever grateful to the Jerry and the boys, if not for them about 80 % of them would not have a job.

Comment

I'm betting even our resident Texans fans can agree with this decision by Jerrah

Cowboys Jerry Jones to Players: “Stand For the Anthem or You’re Off the Team”

Comment

I'm betting even our resident Texans fans can agree with this decision by Jerrah

Cowboys Jerry Jones to Players: “Stand For the Anthem or You’re Off the Team”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                  How'd that workout for ya?!

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                    Haha...epic FAIL brother. Poke the bear...and on the ‘16 thread to top it off.

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                    How'd that workout for ya?!

Comment

Working...
                    X