No announcement yet.

My 2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so I'm a little nervous...I'll be pulling out for First Point in the morning. I'm excited and shooting pretty well..but for whatever reason I'm having a hard time getting past wounding that doe. I keep second guessing myself and my setup even though I know it's fine. Anyway, I'll try to keep y'all entertained. I talked to Bo and the ranch will actually be almost full. We'll have a group of 4. I'm sure I'll be the only trad hunter there, which is always interesting too!!

Comment

Good luck brother... We ain't lost a lick of faith in ya! Lay one... Or two down! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Good luck and brush that sucker in good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok so we’re in pasture 6. In the blind and the corn truck just came through!! So far we have 2 pop ups and a tripod up, just a lot of work when you have a group to get it all set up and brushed in. I’ve never hunted 6 before and I’m not too terribly far from camp. But there’s a ton of sign so we’ll see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good hunting my friend.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, Ryan!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Saw 2 does and a spike this evening. The does we’re in range but never gave me a really good shot so I didn’t wanna rush it especially since it was the first hunt. We’ll be back at it in the morning. Lots of folks in camp but nothing killed this evening. We’ll get some new setups ready tomorrow too.

Comment

Good luck !

Comment

We're all rooting for you! I've been so busy I've had very little time to hunt so I'm living vicariously thru all you guys out there!!

Comment

I love hunting down here...the deer this afternoon skirted my setup, like they’ll do when they’re nervous here. But I had set up so close that even when they skirted me they still crossed at about 15 yards. Just too much brush between us. I had my blind brushed in great but they still picked up on something. It’s crazy how observant they are.

Comment

Good luck this morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I hate to tell y'all, but I had to come home today. Some family issues. Nobody sick or hurt, more a legal issue with a close relative. I can't say much more right now. Sorry fellas this thread may get a little cold for a few days.

Comment

Dang!!! Hope everything works out ok!

Comment

As I already told ya, I'll be praying for you and the family. As I'm sure we all will be. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                                As I already told ya, I'll be praying for you and the family. As I'm sure we all will be. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                                Thanks Rusty. We can sure use them. You'd think your kids are "grown" at 22, but I guess that isn't always the case lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X