Post picture of your proudest Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What trophy is your proudest moment and why?

I'll Start.

I will never forget the day this ole boy was harvested. Not because the hunt was intense, exciting and dangerous......... Because my wife harvested it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1492786321947.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	25111649
    Last edited by texsdr; 04-21-2017, 09:38 AM.

That is an awesome pedestal.

Comment

Mine is this one.
      I know he's not much, but it was my first Buck...

I had been scouting this location for quite some time, and never saw a buck, only does. That being the case, I went to this spot with the intention of taking a fat old doe. The girl I had my eye on came out and presented me with a perfect shot, and not even 2 minutes later, the 9 point actually stepped over her laying on the ground, and I dropped him right beside her.
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome story and trophy T_S.

That is my point, it's not about the biggest or even a personal harvest. Its the memory forever Ingrained (All persons involved) that truly counts.

Comment

This is by far one the best experiences so far. Not only did I get to share the hunt with my Dad, but was also lucky enough to get drawn for this tag on White Sands Missile Range while living in New Mexico for a short couple years. He wasn't the biggest but the meat was great and the hunt was a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post

I'll Start.

I will never forget the day this ole boy was harvested. Not because the hunt was intense, exciting and dangerous......... Because my wife harvested it!

[ATTACH]851232[/ATTACH]
            That is awesome. Animal, mount, pedestal and you wife took it.

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post

I'll Start.

[ATTACH]851232[/ATTACH]
              That's an awesome pedestal! Congrats to your wife!

Comment

I can't post a photo, but my wife's and daughter's low fence trophy bucks when I was with them were "my" best trophies
                My personal best was my low fence book deer in '94. Seems small now compared to the monsters I see here!

Comment

Mine would be a toss up between these two...

My first mule deer...

My Wife's first mule deer....

Comment

Hunting with DAD or WIFE, priceless memories!

Comment

Mine would be this old East TX buck. First bow buck after 15 yrs of bowhunting and split second shot I had to get off to take him. Very exciting hunt in the last minute of daylight.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Biggest Mule Deer I'm likely to ever shoot

First elk

Getting to share these hunts with family and friends was really special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It isn't me, it is my little brother. The kid shook like a leaf, missed one deer earlier that morning, and still managed to figure it out for his first ever deer. He is one of the regulars at camp now because of this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine was this one with my Dad and it was also our last hunt together. We hunted together from Mid November till late December when he finally took this buck. At 86, it was his biggest buck he ever took in all his years of hunting and it was to be his last hunt. He passed away 2 yrs and 3 months later. I had it mounted and put in my parents home.
                            Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Really proud of this ole guy I shot a few years ago. Man he sure was hard to kill, I chased after him for years! I think the money I spent trying to kill this deer I could have bought a +150" class buck somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X