Thread: Team Fishhead
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 05:08 PM   #58
Texas Grown
Pope & Young

Whiskers, We will start dropping fish in oil at 9AM. It would be best to get there a little bit before that to drive up and unload gear (8-8:30). Then go park your truck. We will start setting up when equipment hits the ground. Gets kinda tight to unload gear after all the teams are set up. We should be done cooking by noon. Your welcome to load up anytime even if it's before we get done cooking. And you will probably have help doing so no matter the time. As we all help each other unload, cook, clean-up, and load up with in our own. It's a team effort . Lot of teams start breaking down around 2-4ish. And if I stay around late, I try to pitch a hand. Some don't get done cooking till 5ish, the slow pokes . I try to help other teams set up too, if we're waiting around in the AM. There is usually a Team Java too . And some breakfast taco teams of some kind. We'll be right next to Team Mudbug on the south end of the parking lot in the corner of the layout kinda (really about mid parking lot). We don't use the whole parking lot as to keep the teams in closer proximity to encourage conversation among members. It's a very social event . And great to put a face with a name too!

Last edited by Texas Grown; 02-08-2017 at 05:20 PM..
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top