Don’t leave 6v battery in truck door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t leave 6v battery in truck door

along with a crescent wrench or bad things happen. All i can say is God was watching over me today. Its a wonder it didnt catch my cloth seats on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Whoa Sammy! Glad you’re ok. So since your fine, did you burn a hole in your britches?!

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
          along with a crescent wrench or bad things happen. All i can say is God was watching over me today. Its a wonder it didnt catch my cloth seats on fire.

Shoot, I have one of those in the pocket behind my driver seat right now.

Comment

The positive and negative posts were obviously touching the crescent wrench or metal on the door. That's sucks.

I have a couple in my truck, but they are away from contacting metal

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
              Shoot, I have one of those in the pocket behind my driver seat right now.

Thats where mine was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                Whoa Sammy! Glad you’re ok. So since your fine, did you burn a hole in your britches?!

Nope! Luckily it was behind my seat. Now changing drawers might be a different story[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post

Or fry something that would prevented you getting the door open.

Comment

dang. I have one in the exact same spot in my truck right now.

Comment

Holy Cow, that is crazy stuff. Glad you didnt lose your entire truck.

Comment

My tailgate feeder cord did this to me except it was the seat and console

Comment

Dang Sammy!
                          Did that happen while you were driving or did you see the smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                            Dang Sammy!
                            Did that happen while you were driving or did you see the smoke?
                            driving, noticed smoke right before I pulled in from lunch.

Comment

Seen that happen before on the back of a van, not good. Glad you're ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X